FISCAL FITNESS AND FAILURE......watch what happens.

05 Jan 2024 10:06 #11 by Rick
Perhaps listing the Democrat policies that have helped Americans in the last 3 years would help your argument, HA. I've yet to see any of their ideas that are not completely insane and are helping the people they always claim to be concerned about.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jan 2024 10:12 #12 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: THEN u suffer the consequences of the act of selfish stupidity, it is a CHOICE. resolution or risk of recession. ADULT OR CHILD MENTALITY......The epitome of all that is wrong with America, (within this time frame in history)

If your husband wanted to burn the house to the ground, is there some compromise that would be possible? The people you think are smart enough to run this country are wrecking it. You don't open your borders to the entire planet and then expect good things to happen. The destruction is on purpose and Republicans should not compromise with those fools unless they actually come to the table with good ideas.

BOLDED...... I call bull shit, the ENTIRE construct (d's &r's) have a child mentality and this has been on going for way too long...your Righteous Republicans r just as much to blame.....so cease the partisanship.

05 Jan 2024 10:51 #13 by Rick
I stand by my statements 100%. Negotiating with fools makes you a fool. Show me the list of Democrat policies that are helping the country and we can talk,

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Jan 2024 13:04 #14 by homeagain
let me show u the TRUMP stunts that did immeasurable harm....there r three

1 SHUTTING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT FOR LACK OF COMPROMISE.....it hosed hundreds of people.
2. COVID COVER UP UNTIL IT COULD NO BE CONTAINED......toasted the economy.
3. CONJURING UP A COLLECTIVE UPRISING AND BREACHING THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE......with lies

YOUR indignation is misplaced.

06 Jan 2024 13:28 #15 by Rick
We are talking about compromising with Democrats and I still haven't seen what Dems have proposed where logical compromise would be possible. Democrats are allowing millions of poor people to flood our streets and their answer is to just process them faster. You can't compromise with morons who want the country to fail.

George Orwell

07 Jan 2024 07:08 - 07 Jan 2024 07:12 #16 by homeagain
SO-O, the R's will shut down the government AGAIN,because there is NO MATURE MAN to manage a
bi partisan bid to break the dead lock.
U can't continue to kick the can down the road,indefinitely.... solution by BOTH PARTIES
for years....the reason WHY Moody's made the move to DOWNGRADE our global.status AND it will
MAKE THE MOVE again.....MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, what a load of crap, DEMOCRACY is at death; door. and on the other side is dictatorship.(unless the people stand and deliver) JMO

07 Jan 2024 10:03 #17 by FredHayek
We are currently spending 30% more every year than we take in. If your household was doing the same, would you stop spending, or keep on doing it?

Clearly some people here think we need to keep on spending until our credit is maxed out.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Jan 2024 11:01 #18 by ramage
Spending 30% more than we take in? Not a problem.

Hey!, Secretary Yellen, Put those printing presses into a higher gear.

07 Jan 2024 14:13 #19 by Rick
The problem is, the people who are in charge of our monetary policies are either very well off financially, or, like HA, they are old enough that they figure they won't be around anyway when our debt destroys us.

George Orwell

07 Jan 2024 14:48 - 07 Jan 2024 14:57 #20 by homeagain

Rick wrote: The problem is, the people who are in charge of our monetary policies are either very well off financially, or, like HA, they are old enough that they figure they won't be around anyway when our debt destroys us.

[/b]

Have u seen the stats for PERSONAL citizen debt....C.C. r being maxed out and the average citizen owes
approx 6,000 at 22 % INTEREST

www.forbes.com/advisor/credit-cards/average-credit-card-debt/

< 29 $2,900
30-39 $5,800
40-49 $7,600
50-64 $7,200
65+ $4,700

IF the balance was payed off in full EVERY month.....the money saved in interest would be significant.
being debt free is a chore,but it can be done....it's a choice. LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS ( the government has absolutely no comprehension of that term).

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds