SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW

06 Jan 2024 18:27 #1 by ramage
Sec. of Defense, Austin, was admitted to the hospital for complications related to an elective surgical procedure. He was there for the better part of a week and no one bothered to tell Slo Joe that Austin was in the hospital.
Pentagon didn’t inform Biden, White House for days about Austin’s hospitalization
The news came as a shock to top staff, including national security adviser Jake Sullivan.
www.politico.com/news/2024/01/06/pentago...italization-00134176

What else does Slo Joe not know? And does it really matter?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jan 2024 20:56 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
Reminds me of when Mayor Pete was on paternity leave but the press wasn't told he was off duty for months at a time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Jan 2024 08:12 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
At this point, it should be obvious that Biden has no idea what's happening, other than what his care givers tell him to say. He probably has to be reminded who Austin is when he sees him.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Jan 2024 09:00 - 07 Jan 2024 09:00 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
What is concerning is that the Dept of Defense ignored its constitutional responsibllity. the Department of Defense, in addition, to its obligation to inform Congress of the fact that the Secretary was unable to perform his duties,( he is 6th in line for the Presidency).
On a positive note (sarcasm) the assistant Sec of Def, Kathleen Hicks was prepared to act in the position of Secretary, but declined to break off her vacation in Puerto Rico.

With this administration, from Slo Joe down, the U.S. is in the best of hands.

07 Jan 2024 11:52 #5 by ramage
On Wednesday, Jan 3rd Slo Joe returned from his week's vacation in St.Croix.

Scenario:
Slo Joe calls his cabinet together on Thursday. Upon entering the room, Janet Yellen, wiping the printer's ink from hands, notices his sunburn and comments "Helluva sunburn, Mr. President."
Slo Joe responds, "I was working on a tan, wanted to be like Lloyd. By the way where is Lloyd? Oh, well maybe he will be here next time. Perhaps, the Assistant Sec of Defense can get me uptodate on the Ukraine/Russia, Hamas/Israel, Tiawan/CCP, , Yemen/Houtis, Venezuela/Ghana."
The White House, stenographer, "Sorry sir, she is on vacation in Puerto Rico but she assured us that she will check the office for messages."
Slo Joe, "in that case, let's move on to a more serious issue. Does anyone know who ate the rest of my Rocky Road ice cream while I was away?"

09 Jan 2024 13:57 #6 by ramage
It has been announced that Lloyd Austin, Sec. of Def. is being treated for prostate cancer.
Most likely he had a urinary tract infection from the indwelling urinary catheter.
There are two therapies for prostatic Ca. One surgery, the other radiation therapy. He probably chose radiation therapy, easier to hide as opposed to a major surgical procedure. Though in Slo Joe's administration anything is possible.
In any case, the cover-up has become a can of worms.

09 Jan 2024 14:15 #7 by Rick
Once again, our enemies and allies must be laughing and shaking their heads as the head of our military went MIA without the Idiot in Chief even knowing about it. If China doesn't go after Taiwan this year, I'll be very surprised.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jan 2024 11:07 #8 by ramage
It has now been revealed that Austin had a prostatectomy. Robotics were employed. As to why the President was not aware of this is going to be investigated.
You can put this investigation in the folder with the investigations regarding the cocaine in the White House scandal, the leaking of the Supreme Court draft, RussiaGate, etc.

10 Jan 2024 15:07 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
If you were going in for cancer surgery, you think you would keep the White House informed. Embarrassed? Did he not want to lose his job?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Jan 2024 15:34 #10 by Rick
I wonder if Austin cares about who did his surgery... if that person was a diversity hire or if that person was the best for the job? He thinks diversity of identity matters in the military but I'll bet he thinks differently about who cuts him open.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds