SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW

10 Jan 2024 20:30 #11 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
Rick,
Perhaps you have heard this surgical adage, The surgery was a success but the patient died. In the case of Austin, he suffered an infection related to the procedure. Somewhere in the procedure a catheter was inserted (appropriate for the procedure) and an infection ensued. He was then readmitted and sent to the ICU in an abundance of caution. However, the administration declared that he was in the icu because of bed availability. BS. No one is admitted directly to an ICU unless his life is in danger or he is a political bigwig (oops).

The scenario highlights that the people in charge in this administration have no regard for Slo Joe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2024 07:55 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
Good point about the ICU, ramage.

And yes, Joe really doesn't need to know anything other than what his handlers tell him to say and who to say it to.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jan 2024 10:44 #13 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
Attachments:

12 Jan 2024 14:32 #14 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW
And today I see President Biden on the campaign trail, except he thinks he is running for the Senate.
He truly is a figurehead President. And Jill's shrill voice exclaims he is experienced!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jan 2024 08:09 #15 by Rick
Did he really say that he is running for senate AGAIN ? I wish I knew who Democrats are planning on replacing him with at the last minute.... they have to.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Jan 2024 12:44 #16 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic SLO JOE IS IN THE KNOW

Rick wrote: Did he really say that he is running for senate AGAIN ? I wish I knew who Democrats are planning on replacing him with at the last minute.... they have to.

I don't think President Obama wants to lose his puppet.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jan 2024 06:16 #17 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

Rick wrote: Did he really say that he is running for senate AGAIN ? I wish I knew who Democrats are planning on replacing him with at the last minute.... they have to.

I don't think President Obama wants to lose his puppet.

You got that right.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds