SURPRISE, SHEEP can not separate truth from shit talk.......

08 Jan 2024 07:36 #1 by homeagain
www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/12/1...rump-hitler-00132427

With Trump, whatever else you might say about him, he knows what kinds of lines generate the kinds of reactions that he wants. The purpose of the rallies is to have applause lines, because that creates good media, that creates video. And if he repeats his lines again and again, it increases the likelihood that a particular line will be repeated in media reporting. So that’s right out of the playbook.

You could say the ‘vermin’ remark or the ‘poisoning the blood’ remark, maybe one of them would be a coincidence. But both of them pretty much makes it clear that there’s something thematic going on, and I can’t believe it’s accidental.

The question is why do it on purpose. Well, my opinion is that Trump believes, for whatever reason, that there is some part of his base that really wants to hear this message said that way, and he’s catering to them. He finds it both rewarding personally for himself and he believes it’s necessary to motivate people to help him get elected again.

u can fool some of the people ,some of the time...BUT u can not fool ALL the people ,ALL THE TIME.....independent thinking individuals see thru shit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2024 10:37 #2 by Rick
Trump knows how to work the leftist media better than anyone... and it's hilarious.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds