Biden is a "Superager"? LOL

08 Jan 2024 09:38 #1 by Rick

"The geriatricians evaluating Biden's medical history in 2020 found evidence to suggest he could be a 'superager' — a subgroup of people aged 80 years and older that operate physically and cognitively at a level that is common among those much younger," the piece said. "There is no clinical evidence for cognitive decline in President Biden — despite armchair gerontologists declaring otherwise. It may be tempting to conclude that such evidence does not exist because an extensive battery of diagnostic assessments of cognitive functioning has not been ordered (to our knowledge) by his personal physician, and if done, something significant might be revealed."

If this didn't make you laugh, you may be delusional, at best.
www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-appears-super...-doctors-say-1858473

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2024 09:55 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden is a "Superager"? LOL
I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this. It is indeed laughable. the renowned experts quoted are a sociologist and a pulmonary medicine D.O. And irony of ironies, this quote:
" It may be tempting to conclude that such evidence does not exist because an extensive battery of diagnostic assessments of cognitive functioning has not been ordered (to our knowledge) by his personal physician, and if done, something significant might be revealed."

The quote is what is known as C.Y.A.

09 Jan 2024 07:14 #3 by FredHayek
He really is a figurehead president. Woodrow Wilson spent his final years in bad shape after a stroke. His wife ran the country actually. His VP was never told about how bad off the President was.

We are seeing the same thing with President Biden. Who is running the country? His Chief of Staff? President Obama?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jan 2024 09:21 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden is a "Superager"? LOL
Obama told us years ago he wanted to run the country behind the scenes and he got his wish. Biden couldn’t run a toaster without help.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds