Chris Christie Drops Out?

10 Jan 2024 15:09 #1 by FredHayek
Did not like Trump, will he endorse DeSantis or Haley? Or Vivek? And will it matter?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2024 15:29 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Chris Christie Drops Out?
Christie only matters to the left. He will go back to being a CNN paid contributor.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jan 2024 07:41 - 11 Jan 2024 07:43 #3 by Rick
Christie's endorsement isn't worth squat now...

I do love watching these TDS fools (Christie, Romney, Cheney, Kinsinger) go down in flames looking like whining little wimps.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jan 2024 08:00 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Chris Christie Drops Out?
Allegedly Christie was caught on a hot Mike saying Haley wasn't tough enough to win.
Who do you like the most right now?

I find Vivek intriguing, but don't agree with all of his stands.

11 Jan 2024 09:54 #5 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Chris Christie Drops Out?
Christie took the Republican pledge to support the candidate that wins the nomination in order to be o the stage to bash Trump.
Now that he has dropped out he has stated that he will not support Trump and actively work against him. So much for his pledge.
At least he was never fat-shamed at the debates.

11 Jan 2024 19:01 #6 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: Allegedly Christie was caught on a hot Mike saying Haley wasn't tough enough to win.
Who do you like the most right now?

I find Vivek intriguing, but don't agree with all of his stands.

Watch the video I posted...

I like Vivek. He, unlike 98% of Washington politicians, has actually accomplished a lot in his life, just like Trump. He learned to fight like Trump, which I also like.

I'm 100% for Trump because he's the left's biggest fear, which will always mean he's the best pick. Anyone the leftists can stomach is just another worthless tool that the left will use to achieve their goals. Trump will burn their goals to the ground and that is what is needed to save this country from the people pushing us toward communism and equitable misery.

George Orwell

11 Jan 2024 20:27 #7 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Chris Christie Drops Out?
Christie was a candidate of the Never Trumpers. Can you name one person who supported him? He was there to go after Trump and nothing else. can you name one policy that he espoused? He is a 350 lb windbag (if a windbag can weigh that much) with no position other than attacking Trump. Time to go back to the beach that you wouldn't allow anyone else go because of Covid.
Attachments:

11 Jan 2024 20:57 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Chris Christie Drops Out?
I think Team Biden would prefer running against President Trump. All those Americans with TDS are more likely to volunteer and donate and vote against the Donald.

Saw a poll that shocked me, among Republican voters, Trump did best with the under 30 crowd. I figured he would poll better with those of his own age.

Vivek would be hard to run against. He doesn't have a voting record to attack. One advantage Trump had in 2016.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds