gauge your age........A DOUBLE DOG DARE

11 Jan 2024 07:30 #1 by homeagain
www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/if-youve-eaten-these-foods-you-are-old

"'I Hate To Break It To You, But If You Recognize Literally Any Of These 51 Pictures, You Are Officially Old Now

It's not up to me. I don't make the rules".......OK THEN, raise your hand (or post),be honest now.....YOUR TOTAL OUT OF 51....mine around 47 or 48:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2024 07:49 #2 by Rick
Ok, now I guess I'm getting old, mine is 50. The only one I never saw or did was the can wrapped in foil.

That was a good reminder of the past, HA, thanks.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Jan 2024 09:13 #3 by homeagain
Box of ice cream.ice, ice cream in a t.p. tube,NO spaghetti sandwich, ALWAYS made grilled cheese sandwich in an iron skillet....but, ALL others...totally trended, OH AND BLACK JACK GUM.....(LICORICE )

In H. S,. toothpicks soaked in cinnamon oil.,burned like hot iron,and 'FRIZZIES"B) B) ..candy disc that would melt
and sizzle in your mouth. OH and must not forget,BIG ORANGE WITH STRAW HOLE, and vodka. (Smirnoff).......(orange juice slush)

11 Jan 2024 09:39 #4 by Rick
Oh, I forgot about those cinnamon toothpicks! There was always a couple kids in jr high that sold those and even paper soaked in that oil. We also had gambling where kids would risk their lunch money... we would flip coins between two or three people and call odd or even. When three play, the guy with the odd coin wins both of the other guy's coins. I went hungry a few times.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds