Oh No! More Democrat Corruption

24 Jan 2024 10:40 #21 by Rick
You don’t these people who are trying to take out a former president are worth covering, even if they are doing corrupt things? Always turn the tables and ask yourself if it would be news worthy
If those two hacks were going after a prominent Democrat. These people would be destroyed on all of the media you trust. Be honest.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2024 13:18 #22 by koobookie
Perhaps the reason they are "trying to take out a former president" is because multiple grand juries reviewed evidence and were convinced that he had broken the law, thus recommending indictment?

Seriously, you should get over your TWS. (Trump Worship Syndrome)

25 Jan 2024 08:59 #23 by Rick
Do you understand how grand jurys work, koobookie? When a grand jury indicts a defendant, does that mean the defendant is guilty? (in the American judicial system, not third world kangaroo court).

You also need to realize that most of these cases are drawing jurors from areas that are 90% Democrat voters. It would be like the Biden family being tried in the most red states. But regardless, a grand jury isn't given all the information, just what the prosecutor wants them to see.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jan 2024 09:21 #24 by koobookie
I didn't say the Grand Juries found him guilty, just that there was enough evidence and probable cause to recommend an indictment. Remember, the GJ does does indict, that up to the Attorneys General.

Let me ask a very basic question - do you think any person could ever get a fair trial? Because that's what you seem to be insinuating. You seem to think that people on the Grand Juries cannot be impartial. I disagree. I've been on juries, and the lawyers always ask, during selection, "Can you be impartial?" :"Have you ever been in a situation like this case?" etc. I'm sure you get the idea. Those jurists have to swear that they will be impartial.

Just because a city is more liberal does not mean that they cannot set aside their politics, but I know that is a talking point on conservative sites that you daily visit. It's fun to be outraged, isn't it?

25 Jan 2024 10:11 #25 by Rick
If you think Trump is a danger to the country and your media pounds that in your head on a daily bases, are you really telling me that you would be 100% fair if you were on the jury?
People are biased, that’s why OJ was able to decapitate his wife and today he’s playing golf.

Regardless, as you admitted, he’s not guilty because he has not been given a trial. He is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY… and that’s how it should be.

He was subject to 3 years of a paid for witch hunt where your sources all did he was guilty and we even have the longest dumbest thread ever on this board to prove the rest of you were also duped into believing the lie.

George Orwell

25 Jan 2024 10:23 #26 by koobookie

Rick wrote: If you think Trump is a danger to the country and your media pounds that in your head on a daily bases, are you really telling me that you would be 100% fair if you were on the jury?
People are biased, that’s why OJ was able to decapitate his wife and today he’s playing golf.

Regardless, as you admitted, he’s not guilty because he has not been given a trial. He is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY… and that’s how it should be.

He was subject to 3 years of a paid for witch hunt where your sources all did he was guilty and we even have the longest dumbest thread ever on this board to prove the rest of you were also duped into believing the lie.

Yes, Rick, yes, I could be fair and impartial. Obviously, you could not.

I have never said he is guilty, so you know, stop insinuating that I said those words. I'm glad he is getting his day in court, as that is what our judicial system is all about. We shall wait and see what are the verdicts.

Again, Rick, it's not a witch hunt. He has been indicted 91 times in four trials. Grand Juries reviewed the evidence and found it compelling enough to recommend indictment.

30 Jan 2024 10:20 - 30 Jan 2024 10:20 #27 by Rick
Another friendly reminder that this thread is about Democrat corruption,.. anyway, here's another corrupt woman who will likely use racism and sexism as an excuse for her stealing taxpayer money. This dumbass also wanted to defund police, because that's such a good idea.

Cori Bush under Justice Department investigation over alleged misuse of security funds

Bush's husband and former security guard, Cortney Merritts, whom she married in early 2023, has pocketed more than $100,000 in payments since Bush added him to her campaign's payroll in January 2022 for what they marked as "security" payments before switching their description to "wage expenses," Fox News Digital previously reported.

www.foxnews.com/politics/cori-bush-justi...isuse-security-funds

George Orwell

30 Jan 2024 11:31 #28 by koobookie
But Rick, there's so much more Republican corruption, especially from the leader of the Republican party - Trump. It overshadows anything the Democrats could do.

31 Jan 2024 06:26 #29 by Rick
Cory Bush wants a new precedent set... she thinks it's ok to spend 300k a year on personal security (thanks taxpayers) and she also wants to be able to pay her husband a salary for protecting her.

Most MEN do that for free as part of their marriage vow.... at least that's what I do.

George Orwell

31 Jan 2024 07:45 #30 by Rick
Does anyone know why Bob Menendez is still a Senator? I know the media isn't interested in this scumbag, but come on, there's a big stack of evidence.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds