Politicians Can't Be Trusted

14 Jan 2024 19:56 - 14 Jan 2024 19:57 #1 by FredHayek

Did Senator Fetterman misrepresent himself running for office? Or is he representing Pennsylvania well and calling out the radicals left wingers who are destroying the Democrat Party?

A majority of Democrats in Pennsylvania still support the Harvard educated politician. 79%-7%.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2024 06:14 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Politicians Can't Be Trusted
Maybe it's just a rare case of a stroke repairing brain damage?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jan 2024 09:07 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Politicians Can't Be Trusted
I find it hilarious when the liberal press eats one of its own. Fetterman must have done something to Robinson to incur such a hit piece.
In reading it I found this particularly amusing:
"At first, I liked Fetterman. I watched a great talk he gave about his time as mayor of Braddock, and it seemed clear he deeply loved the city and was committed to revitalizing it."

I would pay to hear this"great talk". Must have been before his stroke, while mayor of Braddock, PA
population 1,721 (2020 census).

15 Jan 2024 14:45 #4 by FredHayek
Turnabout is Fairplay? I can remember Supreme Court Justices nominated by Republican presidents who wind up being liberal like Souter.

16 Jan 2024 11:45 #5 by Rick
Yeah, you never know. Trump appointed a lot of people that turned out to be turds or back stabbers.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Jan 2024 17:15 #6 by homeagain
I thought that was the norm.....trustworthy is trite and obsolete.......I don't understand the problem.

24 Feb 2024 20:22 #7 by FredHayek

Can't trust the press either! They are no longer reporters, now they are Spin Doctors.

Attachments:

27 Feb 2024 07:29 #8 by Rick
As our government continues to destroy the dollar with endless printing, of course wages will have to go up because the diluted dollar keeps losing value. Assets are worth more because of inflation, which is why the stock market keeps climbing. The liberal press will never be honest about any of those facts because they would have to explain to their audience that the picture Biden paints about the economy is a joke.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds