When u find yourself in a deep hole.....QUIT DIGGING

29 Jan 2024 08:38 #11 by Rick
HA, do you have a source that shows the compelling evidence that Trump ever assaulted her?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jan 2024 12:17 #12 by koobookie

Rick wrote: HA, do you have a source that shows the compelling evidence that Trump ever assaulted her?

www.documentcloud.org/documents/24370395...g-trump-counterclaim

You only have to scroll down to page two.

29 Jan 2024 22:03 #13 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:
"And then they see some guy come into court who basically throws up his middle finger at the law?" Mattei added. "No, average people don't want that."

AHEM, perhaps u (collectively) DO NOT see the real reason for the awesome award.....TRUMP AND TEAM PISSED THE JURIES OFF....SO they gave the monetary middle finger to the stupidity of the stunt.

Or perhaps you do not see the real reason for Trump's behavior that he intentionally pissed off the judge to get this reaction. Not everyone has TDS, this will drive undecided voters to Trump.

30 Jan 2024 06:32 #14 by homeagain
Or perhaps you do not see the real reason for Trump's behavior that he intentionally pissed off the judge to get this reaction. Not everyone has TDS, this will drive undecided voters to Trump.

OH YEE of little understanding of human nature....TRUMP TANTRUMS worked all of his life,BUT he has never been in the numerous,legal ENTANGLEMENTS AND LAWYERS DROPPING OUT LEFT AND RIGHT
WHAT HAS WORKED FOR HIM IN HIS PAST DEALINGS, will not work now,it will only complicate his cases,and we r talking there mucho mistakes and missteps.....as I stated before, Q2 will find him melting down,BECAUSE he is depending upon tactics that have ALWAYS worked to his advantage. BIG MISTAKE
OH, and those undecided voters?? NIKKI OR RFK JR will slice those away from his piece of the pie JMO

30 Jan 2024 08:13 #15 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: HA, do you have a source that shows the compelling evidence that Trump ever assaulted her?

I think it would be helpful to your argument if you posted the specific evidence and then we can discuss how compelling it is. I'm sorry, I can't find it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Jan 2024 08:16 #16 by homeagain
i CALL BULLSHIT...i found it in a flash....quit being coy.

30 Jan 2024 08:21 - 30 Jan 2024 08:25 #17 by Rick
Why can't you show me? It's easier to point to someone else's words and to have me interpret them than it is to post a quote or two and then give your analysis. It makes for a better back and forth debate.

Where there any witnesses or is this just another "believe all women" thing?

George Orwell

30 Jan 2024 08:58 #18 by koobookie

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote:

I think it would be helpful to your argument if you posted the specific evidence and then we can discuss how compelling it is. I'm sorry, I can't find it.

That specific evidence is in the court document. I provided a link. If you can't open that document, then perhaps you can google search for the evidence yourself.

And why would you want to rehash a settled court case? Are you a lawyer? After reviewing the evidence and hearing the arguments, the jury found him guilty. Do you think Trump is innocent?

I'm unsure why you are defending Trump. In 2020, at least 18 women had accused him of sexual assault.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/list-trumps-accu...ct/story?id=51956410

At least 18 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault. All but two came forward with their accusations before or during his first bid for the White House.

It's a list of those women and their story. Trump has a track record.

30 Jan 2024 09:24 - 30 Jan 2024 09:26 #19 by Rick
There's no shortage of women who hate Trump. It's funny how all these women were silent until Trump became president. He was a reality TV star for years and for some reason he didn't have this long train of women accusing him of assault. I'm sorry I don't believe all women, just like I don't believe all men. I believe that people who are actually assault shouldn't wait for 30 years before they decide to say something, but that's just the way I see it.

It would make a huge difference to me if you two held Biden to the same standards. He's been accused of the same thing yet you don't want to touch those stories. The double standard is what makes all of this a joke for me.

George Orwell

30 Jan 2024 11:08 #20 by FredHayek

The judge for the Trump/Carroll case mentored Jean's attorney? Shouldn't she have recused herself?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds