When u find yourself in a deep hole.....QUIT DIGGING

30 Jan 2024 11:17 #21 by koobookie

Rick wrote: There's no shortage of women who hate Trump. It's funny how all these women were silent until Trump became president. He was a reality TV star for years and for some reason he didn't have this long train of women accusing him of assault. I'm sorry I don't believe all women, just like I don't believe all men. I believe that people who are actually assault shouldn't wait for 30 years before they decide to say something, but that's just the way I see it.

It would make a huge difference to me if you two held Biden to the same standards. He's been accused of the same thing yet you don't want to touch those stories. The double standard is what makes all of this a joke for me.

You don't seem to understand the psychology behind a sexual assault victim, but then, you're a man. Interesting how you find this a joke.

Oh, and the timeline for accusations were not all "when Trump decided to run for President." Check your sources, Rick.

19thnews.org/2023/10/donald-trump-associ...conduct-allegations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexua...sconduct_allegations

Of course, in 2016, people were digging for dirt on Trump.

Biden's sexual assault allegation? Mebbe not so much...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_sexual_assault_allegation

Political analysts have noted contradictions in Reade's allegation. Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2024 18:05 #22 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

31 Jan 2024 06:28 #23 by Rick
Yup... "we" have been programmed to believe anyone who says they are a victim, especially if the person is a minority or a woman. Everything MLK believed in has been discarded by the left.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jan 2024 08:39 #24 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Yup... "we" have been programmed to believe anyone who says they are a victim, especially if the person is a minority or a woman. Everything MLK believed in has been discarded by the left.

So, you are saying the jury convicting Trump of sexual assault was wrong. Prove it.

31 Jan 2024 13:38 #25 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Yup... "we" have been programmed to believe anyone who says they are a victim, especially if the person is a minority or a woman. Everything MLK believed in has been discarded by the left.

So, you are saying the jury convicting Trump of sexual assault was wrong. Prove it.

I thought that jury was just deciding if Trump defamed her. :icefishing:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Jan 2024 14:40 #26 by koobookie
That's the second E. Jean Carroll case - defamation. The first case was about sexual assault.

31 Jan 2024 15:10 #27 by homeagain
I thought that jury was just deciding if Trump defamed her. :icefishing:(per Fred).....DUDE,KEEP UP WITH THE PROGRAM.........if u r going to "clap back",then pay attention.

01 Feb 2024 08:40 #28 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

I can't prove that anymore than you can prove Trump assaulted her. There was no witness to the alleged assault and there isn't even any proof that Trump was even there. People believing a story is not proof when there is no evidence. Unless I missed something, show me the actual evidence that Trump and this woman were in the same place and that he assaulted her.

There was a ton of evidence against OJ Simpson, yet the Jury believed his story. I watched that entire trial, as did many Americans. How many Americans believed his story? Did you?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Feb 2024 09:22 #29 by koobookie

Rick wrote: I can't prove that anymore than you can prove Trump assaulted her. There was no witness to the alleged assault and there isn't even any proof that Trump was even there. People believing a story is not proof when there is no evidence. Unless I missed something, show me the actual evidence that Trump and this woman were in the same place and that he assaulted her.

After reviewing evidence and hearing the case for and against him, a jury found Trump guilty. That's your proof. Argue all you want to defend this convicted sex offender, but he was found guilty. Read the damn verdict from the trial. Try - and I know this is a difficult for you - try to read with an open mind.

Or perhaps you were in the gallery during the trial and you want to re-litigate the case? Perhaps you know some facts that weren't presented in court? Maybe you found some evidence from your trusted MAGA sources that you want to present?

04 Feb 2024 07:57 #30 by Rick
There's no proof of any assault, or that Trump was even there. Defamation is a different thing.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds