The End of Fani Willis, and Probably Trump’s Trial

15 Feb 2024 21:15 #1 by Rick
If you’ve watched any of the court proceeding today, you know both Willis and Wade were lying their asses off. So, I predict they are gone and if there is real justice they will both be found debarred.

Then, I think the case will be handed to another DA who will review the evidence and the charge. He/she/they will laugh out loud and say “hell no, I’m not going to follow on that moron’s footsteps!” Racketeering? LOL

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be pounced on by somebody with a vast knowledge of the law… that’s ok.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2024 21:31 #2 by FredHayek
I think the case is still strong against Trump, but Fani's behavior on the stand should get charges against her.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Feb 2024 07:24 #3 by Rick
How is the case strong against Trump?… please explain

I meant to say “disbarred” in my post.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Feb 2024 08:32 - 16 Feb 2024 08:34 #4 by FredHayek
Her performance on the stand looks like a well written parody, she even had her dress on backwards.

They should make this into a TV movie. Meghan Markle could play her.

16 Feb 2024 10:03 #5 by Rick
Her father is a hilarious liar. He’s asked a simple yes or no question and every time goes off on a long irrelevant story. I see where Fani got her bullshit skills.

George Orwell

16 Feb 2024 11:13 #6 by Rick
The question I have is, when will the racism charge be levied? You know it will, that’s how Democrats roll.

George Orwell

16 Feb 2024 11:37 #7 by ramage
Ms. Willis used the "racist attack" card when she spoke to a black congregation in Atlanta not too long ago.

16 Feb 2024 12:58 #8 by FredHayek
This dingbat prosecutor is now admitting on the stand that she kept cash campaign donations for personal use.

16 Feb 2024 13:23 #9 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: This dingbat prosecutor is now admitting on the stand that she kept cash campaign donations for personal use.

I forgot about that. She’s in big trouble.

George Orwell

16 Feb 2024 15:51 #10 by ramage
Realize that aside from her "legal expertise" she did graduate cum laude from Howard Univ. law school there were other reasons as to why she was elected by the voters of Fulton County, GA as the district attorney. Unfortunately I am unable to think of any other than a pledge to "get Trump", a racist.
The people who voted for her will be the people voting in Nov, not reassuring.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds