The End of Fani Willis, and Probably Trump’s Trial

16 Feb 2024 16:05 #11 by FredHayek

ramage wrote: Realize that aside from her "legal expertise" she did graduate cum laude from Howard Univ. law school there were other reasons as to why she was elected by the voters of Fulton County, GA as the district attorney. Unfortunately I am unable to think of any other than a pledge to "get Trump", a racist.
The people who voted for her will be the people voting in Nov, not reassuring.

Wonder if the people who voted for her will vote for her again after seeing her on national television?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2024 13:59 #12 by Rick

ramage wrote: Realize that aside from her "legal expertise" she did graduate cum laude from Howard Univ. law school there were other reasons as to why she was elected by the voters of Fulton County, GA as the district attorney. Unfortunately I am unable to think of any other than a pledge to "get Trump", a racist.
The people who voted for her will be the people voting in Nov, not reassuring.

It’s hard for me to believe that she has a good grasp on our judicial system as a whole. She said she wasn’t on trial, yet she said that while sitting in court frantically trying to defend her corruption and lies. How can she even be an attorney after admitting to campaign fund mishandling and lying under oath? Does she get a diversity pass?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Feb 2024 14:37 #13 by ramage
Does she get a diversity pass?

Yes

17 Feb 2024 19:41 #14 by FredHayek
She admitted to storing 300K of cash in her home. Think she will be a victim of a home invasion or a burglary?

And if a public official told you she was living paycheck to paycheck, but also kept hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash in her house, would that be suspicious to you? Or law enforcement?

Will Red State Georgia prosecutors go after her? Might really make the career of an ambitious politician.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds