Colorado Democrat Primary Ballot?

16 Feb 2024 16:01 #1 by FredHayek

I am proud the the Colorado Secretary of State and the Colorado Democrat Party make it easy to get on the ballot in the Centennial State! Who do you support?

Personally? I like Marianne the best of the choices here. She seems to be one of the more honest candidates for President. Saying what she really thinks instead of what focus groups tell her she needs to say to get elected.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Feb 2024 17:03 #2 by ramage
The Colorado Sec of State and the democrats successfully kept Robert F. Kennedy Jr off the democrat primary ballot. Please tell me what you know about Jason, Gabriel, Frankie, Dean, Stephen ,Marieanne,
Armando and Non-committed. this ballot is a joke.

16 Feb 2024 18:40 #3 by FredHayek
Not true. RFK Jr. Chose to run as an independent because so many other Blue States made it very expensive and difficult to get on their ballots.

I have a lot of issues with Colorado Democrats but ballot access for Biden opponents isn't one of them.

Lots of Democrats want an alternative to Joe, but will Colorado Democrat and independent voters support an alternative.

Some radical Democrats in the state like the idea of not choosing until the convention in Chicago.

16 Feb 2024 19:03 #4 by ramage
Time to do a deep dive. Technically, RFK. Jr. could have qualified for the democrat primary however he could not run on 2 different tickets in Colorado. If he decided to be a demo in CO he could not be an Independent in other states. A decision had to be made An obvious political decision.
By the way do you know any of the other candidates?

17 Feb 2024 06:43 #5 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Time to do a deep dive. Technically, RFK. Jr. could have qualified for the democrat primary however he could not run on 2 different tickets in Colorado. If he decided to be a demo in CO he could not be an Independent in other states. A decision had to be made An obvious political decision.
By the way do you know any of the other candidates?

[/b]

Marianna W, dropped out, she is a spiritual speaker and believes in a esoteric agenda, unfortunate she did not go the distance

17 Feb 2024 08:20 #6 by ramage
Dean Phillips (D-MN) has laid off most of his staff and is out of money. Should he suspend his campaign, it will make for an interesting statement concerning his withdrawal.

Next stop, the democrat convention.

17 Feb 2024 09:25 #7 by FredHayek
I would love to see a brokered convention in Chicago. Lately they have devolved into a three day pep rally for the parties. Even the VP is usually decided weeks before the event.

Hope the Republicans do the same.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds