SHARE for the sisterhood

01 Mar 2024 07:30 #1 by homeagain
action.aclu.org/petition/tell-court-prot...aign=mife&utm_medium

If the Supreme Court sides with anti-abortion groups, it would impose severe, medically unnecessary restrictions on mifepristone, a medication that is used for most abortions in this country today.

UNSURE if this is acceptable in this forum,BUT, IT IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY that this is shared as much as possible. MY BODY., MY DECISION

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2024 07:52 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic SHARE for the sisterhood
I've actually changed my mind on abortion quite a bit in the last few months, The women who are ok with killing their babies are not the women I'd like to see reproduce anyway. I think the sacrifices of those babies may be necessary for our country to survive. The highest level of mental health issues are with young women...

* 26% of young women experience a Common Mental Disorder, such as anxiety or depression – almost three times more than young men. 1 in 7 young women (16-24) have PTSD (compared with 3.6% of young men). 72% of those in suicide counselling with NSPCC are girls.

www.agendaalliance.org/our-work/projects...0NSPCC%20are%20girls

I have to acknowledge that those babies are being disposed of for the greater good. If mentally unwell women are ok with killing those lives, then we should be thankful they don't want to reproduce humans who are likely to perpetuate the anti-human acts.

On a happier and more human note, my wife and I will be grandparents for the first time as my 29 year old daughter is expecting in October. It's been almost 30 years since I've held a miracle and I'm looking forward to that again.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Mar 2024 08:34 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic SHARE for the sisterhood
First and foremost congratulations to your daughter and family. on the coming of your first grandchild. It is a truly wonderful experience. Enjoy every moment as they grow up very quickly (parents might not think that but grandparents certainly do).

Your thoughts on abortion are the basis of Planned Parenthood, as conceived by Margaret Sanger (I realized the pun after typing the word "conceived"). It is called eugenics. Since 1973, the Roe v. Wade ruling, over 20 million black babies have been aborted. On average 900 black babies are aborted every day. Katherine Kortsmit et al., “Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2020,” Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, November 25, 2022.

01 Mar 2024 09:08 - 01 Mar 2024 09:10 #4 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic SHARE for the sisterhood
In another thread, which I cannot locate at this time thus posting here, the Alabama SC ruling concerning IVF was discussed.
President Trump posted his opinion:
Under my leadership, the Republican Party will always support the creation of strong, thriving, healthy American families. We want to make it easier for mothers and fathers to have babies, not harder! That includes supporting the availability of fertility treatments like IVF in every State in America. Like the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Americans, including the VAST MAJORITY of Republicans, Conservatives, Christians, and Pro-Life Americans, I strongly support the availability of IVF for couples who are trying to have a precious baby. Today, I am calling on the Alabama Legislature to act quickly to find an immediate solution to preserve the availability of IVF in Alabama. The Republican Party should always be on the side of the Miracle of Life – and the side of Mothers, Fathers, and their Beautiful Babies. IVF is an important part of that, and our Great Republican Party will always be with you, in your quest, for the ULTIMATE JOY IN LIFE!

01 Mar 2024 12:35 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic SHARE for the sisterhood

ramage wrote: First and foremost congratulations to your daughter and family. on the coming of your first grandchild. It is a truly wonderful experience. Enjoy every moment as they grow up very quickly (parents might not think that but grandparents certainly do).

Your thoughts on abortion are the basis of Planned Parenthood, as conceived by Margaret Sanger (I realized the pun after typing the word "conceived"). It is called eugenics. Since 1973, the Roe v. Wade ruling, over 20 million black babies have been aborted. On average 900 black babies are aborted every day. Katherine Kortsmit et al., “Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2020,” Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, November 25, 2022.

To be fair, she was trying to abort more black babies... I'm not encouraging anyone to kill their babies, I'm just done trying to convince anti-humans that it's wrong.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Mar 2024 16:26 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic SHARE for the sisterhood
Republicans are trying to fix the IVF problem at the Alabama courts. Meanwhile both Bennet and Hickenlooper are tweeting out that Trump is responsible for this hiccup.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds