WHAT DO YOU THINK

02 Mar 2024 18:23 #1 by ramage
WHAT DO YOU THINK was created by ramage
Tulsi Gabbard has indicated that she would be amenable to being President Trump's V.P.
I think that it would be a wonderful selection.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Mar 2024 20:36 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic WHAT DO YOU THINK
Tulsi is 90% liberal and a gun grabber. No way.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Mar 2024 22:02 #3 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic WHAT DO YOU THINK
So your are a one issue voter?
I disagree that she is a gun grabber. What is your evidence of that?

03 Mar 2024 06:27 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WHAT DO YOU THINK
Tulsi, like so many other Americans, woke up. She realized the Democrat party was no longer the party of the blue collar working class. The Democrats are hurting the poor and middle class with horrible ideas and policies that make no sense.

Tulsi would be welcomed into the party by everyone except the system Republicans who would see her as another threat, as they do Trump. Therefore she would be a perfect fit and would even cancel the left’s identity game, (although not the preferred minority).

So yeah, Tulsi would be a good strategic pick.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

03 Mar 2024 08:57 #5 by FredHayek
She is a lightweight. As a former Democrat, she might steal some votes from Biden/ Harris, but I prefer the VP be a former governor. They have the most experience in a President like role. And at Trump's advanced age, it could be highly likely that he doesn't finish his term. (Or Democrat prosecutors might keep him in court for the next four years.)

04 Mar 2024 09:10 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WHAT DO YOU THINK
I would ultimately prefer someone outside of our corrupt system. Anyone who the system approves of is the wrong person for the country. Gabbard voluntarily broke free of the system and is now helping to expose it.

Trump wasn't a governor or any other kind of politician when he ran in 2016 yet he did a far better job than the corrupt piece of shit that's been in politics for 50 years. Experience in government isn't a good measure of how much a candidate cares about the country, it just means that person knows how to play the game and is ripe for corruption.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Mar 2024 09:14 #7 by FredHayek
Good point. Neophyte diplomat Jared Kushner achieved the Abraham Accords. Career diplomat Blinken? He hasn't been able to get a ceasefire in Gaza. He hasn't been able to prevent Iran and the Houthis from closing the Suez Canal. He hasn't been able to end the Ukraine invasion either.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds