Understanding Trump's Rising Popularity

06 Mar 2024 19:30 #1 by Rick
I understand it, but as I listen to the leftist heads, they are completely clueless... shocker. The cries of "Hitler" and "fascist" are getting old and their primary plan is falling apart. The plan of using federal power to remove Trump from his first days in office. People in this country may be mostly uninterested in politics, but they see and remember all the "wait for it" moments that never panned out. The Clinton/Russia hoax took up 3 years of our lives and it was all a big lie and a corrupt attempt to take him out. That famous insurance policy was never going to be viable.

The left doesn't get the third world dictatorship feel, they think anything the hurts Trump is justified. People who are not usually interested are waking up to this pattern of abuse... abuse of our FBI, CIA, DOJ, and our entire judicial system. They see that only Democrats would be able to utilize these powerful groups because those groups of people always benefit from Democrat policies.

I really don't know if all the attacks on Trump are the main reason he's getting more popular, or maybe it's the general misery we've all felt since Biden reversed everything Trump did.

Other ideas?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds