WHAT EXCUSE WILL BIDEN USE TO NOT DEBATE TRUMP

08 Mar 2024 11:47 #1 by ramage
Now that the two candidates for the Presidency are known, short of the democrat superdelegates jettisoning Slo Joe. what excuse will Slo Joe and his handlers give as a reason to not debate President Trump on the national stage.
I have several possibilities but would like to hear the opinions of others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Mar 2024 13:45 #2 by FredHayek
I think both campaigns want to keep these senile, old men off the debate stage.
Especially the Republicans because most debate moderators gave money to the DNC.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Mar 2024 17:24 #3 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: I think both campaigns want to keep these senile, old men off the debate stage.
Especially the Republicans because most debate moderators gave money to the DNC.

Sorry but you’re nuts. Trump’s campaign is itching to debate the moron who reversed the policies that were working. Add the fact that Biden would be alone without a prompter to tell him what to say… Trump can talk for hours without notes or a prompter. It would be complete destruction, which is why Biden will NEVER agree to debate.

I’m not sure what the excuse will be but it will have something to do with Trump’s bad character or that he’s an “insurrectionist” (who’s never been charged with insurrection because that’s retarded).

I think I may be wrong about Biden being pushed out before the election. I think the delusional media has made their sheep forget about the last three years of mental and physical issues. The bar was so low for this speech that just being able to yell his way through it has been seen as one of his biggest accomplishments so far.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Mar 2024 18:57 #4 by FredHayek
Remember Candy and Mitt Romney? He had President Obama on his heels, but Crowley said that Mitt was a liar and it took all the wind out of his sails.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Mar 2024 06:52 #5 by Rick
It’s always the Democrat hack ‘journalist’ that throws a life preserver. I thought Hannity did a good job with the Newsom/DeSantis debate because he just stayed out of it and didn’t act like a play by play fact checking fool.

If Biden had enough brain cells left for a debate, it would be tough to find a fair moderator that didn’t hate Trump.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds