Biden Builds Gaza Port

09 Mar 2024 08:17 #1 by FredHayek

Why are we building a base within the reach of Hamas drones and rockets?

I understand humanitarian aid to the Palestinians, that was the reason we got involved in Blackhawk Down.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2024 09:02 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden Builds Gaza Port
I think Biden is underestimating the Muslim voters. He thinks that doing this will help calm them down and get them out to the polls, but the damage has already been done. As an anecdote, I have a couple friends who are Muslim that I was partnered with when we were running a car lot. They both hated Trump back in 2017 when we teamed up. In 2020 they both proudly voted for Biden and they also loved Polis.

I met up with both of them recently and they actually admitted I was right about the Democrats in general. Their cultural values do not line up at all with the pro-abortion and gender confusion nonsense and they also believe they should be able to run their business without government constantly making it harder. When the Polis administration went full on California with his emissions tyranny (specifically forcing consumers to pay for factory cat converters rather than aftermarket ones that are a fraction of the cost and work just as well)...

Anyway, these guys regret their voting for Biden and say the majority of their Afghan friends feel the same way. I Biden wants to pander for more votes, he should stick with Jewish voters and stop listening to moron squad members who will be lucky to be reelected anyway.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds