Happy Transgender Visibility Day!

01 Apr 2024 13:50 #11 by Rick
Since Newsom is partially responsible for California collapsing from debt, crime, homelessness and the lowering of its population, Gavin would be the perfect fit to lead the Democrats.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2024 13:52 #12 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: The Left rants about President Trump's all caps diatribes on social media, but at least he writes his own tweets. President Biden doesn't even know what is being posted for him. He needs to retire. Think Governor Newsom would have better numbers against Trump than senile old Joe?

That's hilarious. "At least Trump writes his own tweets." That's your defense? That's something to be proud of? You read that tweet, right? You saw the derangement. You saw how unhinged he is.

Wait, are you April Foolin' me?

01 Apr 2024 18:55 #13 by FredHayek
The White House literally doesn't trust their own candidate on social media.

But other Democrat politicians are like K per the WSJ today. They find it much easier to attack Donald than defend Joe.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Apr 2024 17:28 #14 by homeagain
e Transgender Day of Visibility, which was started in 2009 as a day of awareness to celebrate the successes of transgender and gender-nonconforming people, is held annually on March 31. (per K)........so-o-o, I find that the Tuneage I tripped out on and thought was just jazz, turned out to be FAR MORE than just a cool and chilled song........LOU REED.....WALK IN THE WILD SIDE

23 Apr 2024 18:20 #15 by homeagain
S-o-o, I'm reading "Candy, Darling....dreamer,Icon,superstar"......(Lou Reed's reference in "Walk on the wild side")....set in the sixties and Andy Warhol world. it's trippin down memory lane about the "subset of street walkers and sub culture.

One of the find ladies writes a manifesto...."Life in this society being,at best,an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women,there remains to civic minded,responsible. thrill seeking females only to over throw the government,eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex.".........I spilled my coffee this morning , how right on and righteous is that (how many years ago?)

It could have been penned by Amica,the humanoid...who is presently the perfect specimen of robotics.:evil:

23 Apr 2024 19:34 #16 by Rick

homeagain wrote: S-o-o, I'm reading "Candy, Darling....dreamer,Icon,superstar"......(Lou Reed's reference in "Walk on the wild side")....set in the sixties and Andy Warhol world. it's trippin down memory lane about the "subset of street walkers and sub culture.

One of the find ladies writes a manifesto...."Life in this society being,at best,an utter bore and no aspect of society being at all relevant to women,there remains to civic minded,responsible. thrill seeking females only to over throw the government,eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex.".........I spilled my coffee this morning , how right on and righteous is that (how many years ago?)

It could have been penned by Amica,the humanoid...who is presently the perfect specimen of robotics.:evil:

Very interesting quote, indeed. I'm more interested in what you think about the statement. Which, if any, of these do you think is progress worth celebrating?

I don't see the gov't being overthrown... mostly peaceful unarmed protesters can't do that and didn't try to do that.

But the others I can see happening, because there is actual evidence...

Eliminating the money system
complete automation (to a point)
Destroy the male sex

Are any of those three a good idea?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Apr 2024 14:11 #17 by homeagain
amend DESTROYING THE MALE SEX......perhaps,in stead,making the male more compassionate and empathetic and LESS cowboy up.and caustic.

24 Apr 2024 19:59 #18 by Rick

homeagain wrote: amend DESTROYING THE MALE SEX......perhaps,in stead,making the male more compassionate and empathetic and LESS cowboy up.and caustic.

It's happening already because of the estrogen in our water supply (not mine anymore). If you think God, or nature, or Gaia got it wrong when we were made or evolved differently, just say so. Look at the animal kingdom... the sexes h\all have different strengths, weaknesses, habits, mindset... everything is different.

You think that humans know better how to evolve humans? You do realize that is a recipe for extinction, right? Or, maybe you think that would be best, in order to"save the planet"?

George Orwell

25 Apr 2024 11:21 #19 by FredHayek
Are they really Transgender? With the current level of medicine, they don't become female or male. They are just the victims of surgery and hormones dressing in drag.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Apr 2024 11:42 #20 by homeagain
www.verywellhealth.com/gender-fluid-7552366

gender fluidity describes gender as dynamic and evolving rather than fixed.1 When you were born, you were assigned a sex—male or female—based on physical characteristics (e.g., genitalia). Society tends to have predefined gender norms, assuming that people can only be male or female based solely on their assigned sex at birth.

Not everyone fits into the traditional gender binary. Some people are gender fluid, meaning their gender identity and expression are not fixed to one specific gender. Their internal perception of their gender (gender identity) may change over time or in different contexts. Gender fluidity recognizes that people can embrace different gender identities at different times.

Non Binary is today's term and the whole concept requires an open mind of nature....i.e. the LIONESS DOES THE HUNTING AND BRINGS HOME THE MEAL.....the LION is then feed.because of the females hunting prowess,not your typical arrangement, altho in today's society the MALE.opts to stay home and the FEMALE ,whose has the higher paycheck goes to work and supports the family. We do NOT live in a vacuum,things, people r subject to change and life is forever evolving and re inventing itself.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds