Happy Transgender Visibility Day!

01 Apr 2024 11:21 #1 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Apr 2024 11:22 #2 by FredHayek

Pick out the Transgender Female.

Attachments:

01 Apr 2024 11:37 #3 by ramage
""I didn’t do that," Biden said when asked about proclaiming Easter Sunday 'trans day of visibility." Asked about Speaker Johnson's claim otherwise, the president replied, "he’s thoroughly uninformed."

The question must be asked: who is in charge in the White House?

01 Apr 2024 11:41 #4 by koobookie

ramage wrote: ""I didn’t do that," Biden said when asked about proclaiming Easter Sunday 'trans day of visibility." Asked about Speaker Johnson's claim otherwise, the president replied, "he’s thoroughly uninformed."

The question must be asked: who is in charge in the White House?

The question must be asked, why don't you understand that The Transgender Day of Visibility, which was started in 2009 as a day of awareness to celebrate the successes of transgender and gender-nonconforming people, is held annually on March 31. It just so happens that this year, it coincided with Easter. I can't believe that I have to connect the dots for you again.

And who the frack cares if it falls on Easter? Isn't Christianity supposed to be about inclusion and forgiveness? Geez. You boys are so...

01 Apr 2024 12:27 #5 by Freezeman
Connect the dots as to why do we need 52 days per year in which we recognized LGBT awareness periods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LGBT_awareness_periods

01 Apr 2024 12:27 #6 by ramage
"WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Biden issued a stern condemnation of Jesus Christ after learning that the Savior of mankind had the audacity to rise from the dead on Biden's "Trans Day Of Visibility".

"Who does this Jesus think he is?" shouted an angry Biden. "Today is about dudes becoming chicks and chicks becoming dudes, not dead people becoming alive! Come on, man!"

President Biden released the announcement for the "Trans Day Of Visibility" on Good Friday, moments after the memorial of Christ's crucifixion. "It was bad enough Jesus stole my thunder by dying the day I announced it," muttered Biden. "As if that wasn't enough, then Jesus goes and rises from the dead -- right on my day celebrating guys who want to use women's showers! I'm starting to think this Jesus guy scheduled all of this on purpose!"
babylonbee.com/news/biden-condemns-jesus...ter&utm_medium=email

01 Apr 2024 12:44 #7 by koobookie

Freezeman wrote: Connect the dots as to why do we need 52 days per year in which we recognized LGBT awareness periods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LGBT_awareness_periods

Perhaps because LGBTQIA+ have historically been persecuted, even to this day.

01 Apr 2024 13:03 #8 by ramage
First , to update our girl, it now is "LGBTQIA2S+" you can be forgiven as a new gender is added frequently by the democrats.

Second, this is not from the Babylon Bee rather the White House.

01 Apr 2024 13:19 #9 by Rick
I could easily make a case for white men being discriminated against, much more than the alphabet group that seems to be growing more and more as our culture continues to devolve.

Leftists, in their quest for equality of outcomes, have normalized a new form of racism and discrimination and they really don’t care that individuals who have done nothing wrong have to pay the price of their virtue signaling nonsense.

They’ve learned absolutely nothing from MLK.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Apr 2024 13:30 #10 by FredHayek
The Left rants about President Trump's all caps diatribes on social media, but at least he writes his own tweets. President Biden doesn't even know what is being posted for him. He needs to retire. Think Governor Newsom would have better numbers against Trump than senile old Joe?

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds