Joe & Ashley Biden Showering Together?

10 Apr 2024 11:56 #31 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Pretty sad that they arrest the woman who had the diary but the police refused to question Ashley or Joe Biden about these serious charges.

There are two separate issues here, Fred.

One - the diary was stolen and the thief was arrested.

Two - the contents of the diary are unverified.

These two have almost nothing to do with each other, so why would they question Ashley or Super Joe about "these serious charges," charges which are being leveled by right wing web sites.

I sincerely hope you understand the difference. If someone stole your diary, why would they question you about the contents of the diary?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2024 12:11 #32 by Freezeman
#1. I have my doubt about the diary being "stolen" , yet then again I was shocked the other day when watching a Judge show that some guy that had bought a couch at a garage sale and found $800 in it was ordered to return it to the previous owner.

10 Apr 2024 13:54 #33 by FredHayek
Another report was that Ashley "abandoned" the diary.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Apr 2024 13:56 - 10 Apr 2024 14:03 #34 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Another report was that Ashley "abandoned" the diary.

What difference does that make, Fred? The contents, as reported by right wing web sites, is unverified.

Spreading more rumors?

11 Apr 2024 19:34 #35 by Rick
If you reject everything you read because it comes from a non-leftist source, you will always be late to reality and you’re not doing yourself any favors. I watch and read leftist sources daily.

Like the thread I started about ‘bad timing’. Clyburn clearly stated that high and rising inflation was just misinformation. After the breaking news that inflation was rising, no further talk of inflation.

Your sources do this all the time and never admit they were wrong. 3+ years of the Russia hoax and not one network had a story about how it was all made up bullshit. There are countless other examples of how they’ve gotten stories wrong while right wing sources got the same stories right (or they didn’t come up with a verdict before evidence was all there).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 Apr 2024 20:13 #36 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Another report was that Ashley "abandoned" the diary.

What difference does that make, Fred? The contents, as reported by right wing web sites, is unverified.

Spreading more rumors?

Remember when your vetted news sources lied to you and said that Hunter Biden's laptop was just Russian disinformation? #suckered

They have lied to you for decades but you continue to trust them.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Apr 2024 07:31 #37 by koobookie
Remember when your vetted news sources lied to you and said that Ashley Biden showered with her dad?

Those sources have lied to you for decades but you continue to trust them.

15 Apr 2024 13:41 #38 by Rick
K, do you have a trusted source that has proven the diary doesn’t exist? Your sources failed on the Russia hoax for 3 years and you don’t even question their honesty and willingness to do real journalism? There’s tons of photos and videos clearly showing creepy Joe nuzzling and groping women and young girls. Are your eyes lying to you?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Apr 2024 16:56 #39 by koobookie

Rick wrote: K, do you have a trusted source that has proven the diary doesn’t exist? Your sources failed on the Russia hoax for 3 years and you don’t even question their honesty and willingness to do real journalism? There’s tons of photos and videos clearly showing creepy Joe nuzzling and groping women and young girls. Are your eyes lying to you?

I don't recall anyone stating that the diary doesn't exist. The contents of the diary are unverified.

Oh, by the way, you keep talking about the "Russian Hoax." Tell me, how many indictments were as a result of the Mueller Report? How many convictions? Tell me how the Trump campaign, in 2016, had help from Russia? Hmmmm?

For your viewing pleasure....

Talk about creepy.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds