Joe & Ashley Biden Showering Together?

13 May 2024 07:35 #41 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: The diary was found, not stolen.

www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ashley-biden-in-...rom-diary-theft.html

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

Biden said that Harris’ theft of her diary and other items “constitute one of the most heinous forms of bullying, not to mention a complete violation of my privacy and personal dignity.”

“After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD,” Biden wrote, without detailing the nature of that crime.

“The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal. I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris’s actions.”

(emphasis mine)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 May 2024 08:47 #42 by FredHayek
She left the diary. She can call it stolen, but more like it was abandoned. Just like Hunter Biden abandoning his laptop at a computer repair place.

So the person who found it will do more time than the creep who showers with his teenage daughter?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 May 2024 09:08 #43 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: She left the diary. She can call it stolen, but more like it was abandoned. Just like Hunter Biden abandoning his laptop at a computer repair place.

So the person who found it will do more time than the creep who showers with his teenage daughter?

Ashley Biden states in the letter that the diary was stolen.

13 May 2024 09:31 #44 by Rick
So it must be true, LOL.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 May 2024 10:04 #45 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: She left the diary. She can call it stolen, but more like it was abandoned. Just like Hunter Biden abandoning his laptop at a computer repair place.

Ashley Biden states in the letter that the diary was stolen.

But more importantly she isn't denying the story about her father showering with her.

13 May 2024 14:51 #46 by FredHayek

K, do you think a father showering with his teenage daughter is appropriate?

Attachments:

14 May 2024 13:37 #47 by koobookie
It appears it is still unverified.

www.verifythis.com/article/news/verify/c...7c-a623-4625b6db13b8

This is false.

No, the Department of Justice has not confirmed the contents of Ashley Biden’s diary.
WHAT WE FOUND

Neither the Department of Justice nor any other federal agency have confirmed the alleged contents of Ashley Biden’s diary.

But sure, let's spread rumors when Donny VonShitzinPantz has already been convicted of sexual assault (rape.)

14 May 2024 16:41 #48 by FredHayek
Your crew Snopes says it is real, Ashley, the victim of her pedophile father, says it is real.

Who wears blinders?

Your liberal sources also said that Hunter's laptop wasn't real so your sources appear to not understand what truth is.

14 May 2024 18:44 #49 by Rick
I'm really shocked that Biden's DOJ would say there is nothing to the story... not. The same DOJ that has worked overtime trying to take out Biden's opponent.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds