DAMN THOSE RACISTS BLACKS

12 Apr 2024 16:02 #1 by ramage
" 30% of black men in seven swing states will give their support to former President Donald Trump, up from the 12% he received in 2020, come the November election."
www.wsj.com/politics/elections/biden-tru...a22?mod=hp_lead_pos2

I am awaiting K's explanation as to why Black men are now supporting, as she says "racist Trump". However she may proffer that women are a race and therefore "rapist Trump" means "racist Trump", and that calling a black man, a man is a gender identity issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Apr 2024 09:50 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic DAMN THOSE RACISTS BLACKS
I’ve asked this question before and have never gotten an answer from a liberal/progressive. They are afraid of saying anything about black people that isn’t positive because their ideology does not allow it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Apr 2024 17:32 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic DAMN THOSE RACISTS BLACKS
This might be one of the most sexist presidential elections since Nixon/Kennedy.

Men voting for Trump, and women voting for Biden.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Apr 2024 21:24 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic DAMN THOSE RACISTS BLACKS
Black men (straight men) are not down with the left's trans insanity and the wimpification of leftist men in general.

Black women have traded human husbands for a government husband, by design. In the 1950's 75% of black families had a mother and a father in the same home. Today that percentage switched. If the government takes care of you and your kids, why would you not vote for the government, aka the Democrat party? Democrats don't win elections because of policies that incentivize self sufficiency and personal responsibility, they win by using taxpayer dollars to buy votes. They start using the youth vote so they decide to pay off their loans without even asking the voters for our say. They also use the racist tactics, aka DEI, to take opportunities from white and Asian people who may be more qualified.

I don't think Trump is the reason for black women staying to the left, but he's definitely the reason single white women are, especially if they've been to college indoctrination camps and are on anti-depressants. I think a lot of suburban moms are going to be looking at what they have left in their wallets and move to Trump, despite their feelings about him as a person... which would be logical.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds