A Challenge For The Trump Haters

02 May 2024 09:29 #31 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: K thinks no one wearing Biden gear is a good thing. Tons of people wore Obama cult material and Barack won two terms.

Hillary Gear was very popular too, but she lost.

What happens when almost no one wears Biden shirts and no one attends his campaign events? Joe won in 2020. Will he win in 2024?

Haven't seen near as much Trump stuff for the 2024 election as I saw for 2016. Bloom off the rose? Or are people worried about being targeted by their intolerant neighbors?

Noooo, I think that people festooned with Trump crap is indicative of cult behavior.

I've asked before, but apparently you don't listen - please stop putting words in my mouth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2024 14:37 #32 by koobookie
Attachments:

03 May 2024 09:11 #33 by koobookie
It's just so easy to make fun of VonShitzinPantz

www.yahoo.com/news/laura-ingraham-not-pl...d-cnn-104542714.html

Fox News’ Laura Ingraham seethed at CNN on Thursday after host Jake Tapper shared a wild tidbit from former President Donald Trump’s trial.

In court Thursday, Trump attorney Todd Blanche read a crude nickname for his client during a hearing about the gag order against Trump.

Blanche was trying to convince Judge Juan Merchan that Trump should be allowed to defend himself against criticism, even if it means attacking witnesses in the case.

It was during this argument that the moniker “VonShitzinPantz” entered the court record, as Blanche read out critical tweets from Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, a key witness for the prosecution.

03 May 2024 09:24 #34 by koobookie
This is how the cult members respond to VonShitzinPantz - they double down.

One good thing about them proudly wearing their propaganda is they are then easily recognized and avoided.

Attachments:

08 May 2024 15:58 #35 by driver8

koobookie wrote: This is how the cult members respond to VonShitzinPantz - they double down.

One good thing about them proudly wearing their propaganda is they are then easily recognized and avoided.

[
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

15 May 2024 12:31 #36 by FredHayek
Trump and Putin? How about Putin and his DNC allies?

The Clintons did very well kowtowing to Vlad.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

16 May 2024 20:59 #37 by Rick
Remember that time Trump paid for Russian lies about Trump, then passed those lies to the FBI so that they could spy on Hillary’s campaign and to attempt to take her out of office with it? Oh no, wait

That’s what Hillary did to Trump. FACTS MATTER

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 May 2024 12:33 #38 by FredHayek

Found this funny.

But sidebar to earlier comments, would you prefer candidates who have a passionate fan base? Or candidates who you shrug your shoulders about?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds