WHITE SUPREMACY .....what does it look like? VAIL.....

12 May 2024 07:49 - 12 May 2024 07:52 #21 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/supremacy

Meaning of supremacy in English
supremacy
noun [ U ]
us
/suːˈprem.ə.si/ uk
/suːˈprem.ə.si/
supremacy noun (HIGHEST)
Add to word list
the leading or controlling position:

Meaning of supremacy in English
supremacy
noun [ U ]
us
/suːˈprem.ə.si/ uk
/suːˈprem.ə.si/
supremacy noun (HIGHEST)
Add to word list
the leading or controlling position:
The company has begun to challenge the supremacy of the current leading manufacturers in the textiles industry.
The allies have established air supremacy (= military control of the sky).
SMART Vocabulary: related words and phrases
Importance - general words

all that matters
center of gravity
cornerstone
criticality
focus
grandness
import
meaning
momentousness
overfocus
pertinence
pre-eminence
precedence
substantial
supereminence
transcendence
urgency
weight
weightage
worth

See more results »
supremacy noun (GREATEST)
the position of being the best:

I think the BOLDED covers this discussion......being DISMISSED OR INVISIBLE IS NOT AN EXPERIENCE $$$$$$ INHABITS

I believe THIS post is the defining post, the rest of your deflections r just noise......THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN WILL ALWAYS BE THE FINAL FACTOR OF ANY DECISION BEING MADE. (UNLESS,OF COURSE,U HAVE $$$$$$ THAT BUYS ACCEPTANCE)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 May 2024 08:00 #22 by homeagain
www.statista.com/statistics/201426/the-r...t-people-in-america/

there r other interesting stats contained in this link....IF U ELECT to investigate...

12 May 2024 08:33 #23 by Rick
I've investigated... now what does that have to do with the topic at hand... that being white supremacists in Vail Co? Yes, there are more white billionaires. Does that mean there are more white supremacists because there are more white billionaires? I'm confused by the connection.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 May 2024 08:51 #24 by homeagain
OH PLEASE, u r not that dense...the definition I posted is self explanatory I think u r equating the skin heads and other fringe groups as white supremacy....NOT TRUE....WHITES HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE SUPERIOR POSITION, even light colored African Americans..(beige,or well tanned appearance) have an advantage over
a BLACK person's skin...and THEY R LOOKED DOWN UPON FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY,AS HAVING AN ADVANTAGE....(not black enough).....COLOR ALWAYS MATTERS.

12 May 2024 09:10 #25 by Rick
Spin as you will and change definitions all you want... the hole is getting deeper.

You never address the actual reason the mural was rejected. It wouldn't matter if the artist was white, black, or any other color of the rainbow... the mural was divisive and not something we should be wanting in the public, especially when the Jewish people have been under attack in this country. The white people of Vail are not white supremacists. If you think white people in general are white supremacists, then you must include yourself in that group, especially considering where you live.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 May 2024 09:24 #26 by Rick
BTW, this is the actual definition of what white supremacy is, it's not the fact that there are more rich white people, it's HATE and an incorrect FEELING of being better than other races.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
white su·prem·a·cy
noun
the belief that white people constitute a superior race and should therefore dominate society, typically to the exclusion or detriment of other racial and ethnic groups.

You really need to change the name of the topic if you want it to be accurate. How about:

"Divisive Mural Rejected by Vail"

George Orwell

12 May 2024 09:32 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Spin as you will and change definitions all you want... the hole is getting deeper.

You never address the actual reason the mural was rejected. It wouldn't matter if the artist was white, black, or any other color of the rainbow... the mural was divisive and not something we should be wanting in the public, especially when the Jewish people have been under attack in this country. The white people of Vail are not white supremacists. If you think white people in general are white supremacists, then you must include yourself in that group, especially considering where you live.

[/b]

why yes in fact i do.....i AM EXTREMELY FORTUNATE,altho not wealthy,we r able to buy,go,do when we want to. NOT IN DEBT,owning your home and additional land outright,we r not extravagant,we live within our means and have a retirement (look up the stats for people who have retirement plans/money in place) THEY R ABYSMAL .

the community of Vail DID NOT ALLOW A TWO COMMUNICATION,DID NOT COMPREHEND THE HUMANITARIAN VISUAL OF ASSAULT AGAINST A MINORITY,DID NOT SEE THE MACRO...THEY WERE
POLITICALLY CYAI NG.... it was obvious to me what the interpretation was meant to be,AND I AM NOT WITHIN AN ARTISTIC CIRCLE, but I have a MACRO metaphysical viewpoint..meaning I am open minded...that is what ART IS ABOUT...OPENING YOUR BOUNDARIES TO VIEW ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE THAT IS NOT MAIN STREAM OR POLITICALLY CORRECT.....

a quote comes to my mind that encompasses this issues...MINDS AND PARACHUTES ONLY FUNCTION WHEN OPEN.

12 May 2024 15:35 #28 by FredHayek
Jews are a minority. Been discriminated against for longer than Islam has existed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 May 2024 12:29 #29 by FredHayek
Denver Post had an editorial about this controversy today. They admitted that Vail banning her brought her and the Palestinians even more publicity.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 May 2024 15:29 #30 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Denver Post had an editorial about this controversy today. They admitted that Vail banning her brought her and the Palestinians even more publicity.

Fred...can u post it for me...it's behind a sub for the post.....tried to pull it up,gave me a portion.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds