SUMMER......some thoughts on the season (if u have children)

26 May 2024 06:34 #1 by homeagain
www.newyorker.com/humor/shouts-murmurs/w...-you-about-parenting

Two children is more than one children.

Remember that money thing from before? Well, prepare yourself, because this one is a doozy: If you decide to have a second child, that child will also cost money, maybe even more money than the first child (inflation). This will effectively double the amount of money, not to mention space, your constantly expanding children require.

Summer happens every year, usually at the same time.

No, last year wasn’t a fluke. You can generally count on summer to occur sometime between April and November. Summer is a period when, traditionally, there is no school (you might remember this from being a child yourself), which means that you will have to find another way to fill your child’s days, as they will continue to exist. Offensive as the very fact of summer is to you, personally, it’s a trend most

SUMMER,ah-h-h the savory season of fun and folic......oh wait, that means I have to find daycare,clubs,babysitters and TIME is trashed for fun and frolic
TRULY, I do not know how single moms do this annual ritual. THEY r super human beings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 May 2024 10:17 #2 by FredHayek
I never did organized events during the Summer when I was growing up. We rode bikes, played in creeks and ditches. Built treehouses out of scrap lumber.

Great times.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds