STRESS....strong indicators of sudden health events

31 May 2024 08:22 #1 by homeagain
apnews.com/article/trump-inside-courtroo...de2caf179970500b11a1

The judge said he planned to send the jury home in a few minutes — at 4:30 p.m. — with deliberations to resume the next morning.

Trump looked upbeat, having animated chats with his lawyers. A bell that rang in the courtroom whenever the jury had something to tell the court had been silent all day.

THIS individual is my age.....HOW MUCH STRESS CAN A GERIATRIC PERSON TAKE. There R BIG piles of shit,sliding thru this AGING person
s life.....buckets loads of businesses affairs, some ILLEGAL,SOME LEGAL, POOR DIET ,STRAINED RELATION SHIP, WITH SPOUSE,COURT DATES THAT HE MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE,CAMPAIGNING FOR A POLITICAL POSITION.....MUCHO MONEY GOING OUT THE DOOR FOR LEGAL REPS.

look at the big picture.....do u think his health will be hearty and accommodate the STRESSES TO COME?????? wanta' place a bet???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jun 2024 08:49 #2 by Rick
You don’t seem to understand that not everyone ages the same… it’s not about age. Trump brushed off Hillary’s Russia hoax and two bogus impeachments. What makes you think this bullshit verdict that will be overturned on appeal will be any different? The more your desperate Democrats throw at him the more popular he becomes with the people who are awake to this third world dictator tactic.

Regardless of age, nobody in politics has taken more arrows and survived than Trump. He seems to thrive on the attacks. Meanwhile Joe Biden is shielded by the media and now has to be surrounded by staff as he walks to the helicopter so the public can’t see his dementia shuffle.

Your “wait for it” moment should be aimed at the old man currently in office. Democrats know he has to be replaced soon before he poops his pants or falls again.

Yeah, I’ll take your bet.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Jun 2024 18:12 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote: You don’t seem to understand that not everyone ages the same… it’s not about age. Trump brushed off Hillary’s Russia hoax and two bogus impeachments. What makes you think this bullshit verdict that will be overturned on appeal will be any different? The more your desperate Democrats throw at him the more popular he becomes with the people who are awake to this third world dictator tactic.

Regardless of age, nobody in politics has taken more arrows and survived than Trump. He seems to thrive on the attacks. Meanwhile Joe Biden is shielded by the media and now has to be surrounded by staff as he walks to the helicopter so the public can’t see his dementia shuffle.

Your “wait for it” moment should be aimed at the old man currently in office. Democrats know he has to be replaced soon before he poops his pants or falls again.

www.npr.org/sections/latest-updates-trum...s-covid-19-diagnosis

Yeah, I’ll take your bet.

DUDE ....read this.....
However, a White House official then took a less rosy tone, telling pool reporters that "the president's vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We're still not on a clear path to a full recovery."

The Associated Press identified that information as coming from Meadows.

At the Saturday news conference, Conley was evasive on whether Trump had received supplemental oxygen and, as previously noted, offered a timeline that he later had to walk back. (Trump was diagnosed and began receiving treatment Thursday night, the White House says.)

NPR LONG ACCOUNT OF TRUMPS HOSPITALIZATION (several years ago,when he was MUCH YOUNGER.....check the NPR article and u will see he was VERY SICK with Covid....he is now several years older and his immune system was compromised after this event....and u don't think that STRESS
MIGHT compromise his immune system even further???......when your oxygen level is dropping and u need assistance to breath,U HAVE A PROBLEM. (oh,by the way, I am not obese,I eat farm to table most times,NO FAST FOOD.....and I have not had Covid...I am 77 this year...I think u just might want to reframe your argument....impeachment does NOT EQUATE TO severe covid.

02 Jun 2024 08:00 #4 by Rick
So now you’re an expert on Trump’s health and mental state based on what ‘journalists’ tell you?

I know you’re hoping he drops dead or has some kind of health issue so half the country doesn’t get the opportunity to vote for him, but you’re focusing on the wrong guy. Trump has growing support, and I think that is the best possible medicine for Trump.

On the other hand, NOBODY really wants to vote for Biden, he’s just your only choice since he refuses to step aside for a candidate who has full brain function. I’m still not convinced he will still be running after the DNC convention but time will tell.

If Trump is still dealing with Covid issues, he is very good at hiding them. Someone is going to have to take him out will a bullet in order to stop him. They just have to be smarter than the psycho leftiest that wanted to take take out Kavanagh or the Bernie bro that tried to kill Republicans playing softball.

Ii have a feeling the leftist system is working on plan B for Trump since they can’t take him out with leftist DA’s and judges. Surely there’s at least one commie psycho out there that came aim straight.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Jun 2024 08:31 #5 by FredHayek
President Trump was at a UFC martial arts event last night. Where was President Biden? Sleeping?

But I do wish both candidates would step aside before their conventions. America needs new blood.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Jun 2024 08:38 #6 by homeagain
o now you’re an expert on Trump’s health and mental state based on (RICK(.

no,i AM NOT AN EXPERT,but I do know he had a covid shot,had the absolute most awesome medical care,and he was "critical( at one point)...that has been confirmed by many sources....

NOW HERE IS THE KICKER.....reports now coming out (from medical sources,I will try to find the article)
that the LEGAL CASES r stacking up....regarding the covid vac and the repercussions suffered from the vac. Doesn't matter what manufacture,there r after affects that r being documented and litigated. HE AND MELANIA HAD COVID VACS......

i KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM (THRU THE AGING PROCESS)and stress is a complicating factor for the body to over come....(because thru the years it become less efficient at protection)....as I stated before,Q3 will bring MORE information forward....(I was dead on about timeline,when I posted Q3 QUARTER QUILL.....

03 Jun 2024 06:33 - 03 Jun 2024 06:33 #7 by homeagain
HOW ODD....no response from Rick, or Fred..could it be that the last post made perfect sense and they
have to REALLY think about how to respond to a SCIENTIFIC FACT....CHECKMATE.

03 Jun 2024 08:53 - 03 Jun 2024 08:54 #8 by FredHayek
There are people who live low stress lives and their bodies will break down if they have to deal with high levels of stress week after week.
But some humans love a high stress lifestyle and thrive in it. I think Trump is a stress junkie.

I am a low stress guy and try to reduce the conflicts in my life as much as possible.

President Trump could have retired, living in his million dollar Florida mansion with tens of millions of Americans thanking him. Instead he digs in and builds a campaign to run again. He likes a good fight.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Jun 2024 09:47 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote: HOW ODD....no response from Rick, or Fred..could it be that the last post made perfect sense and they
have to REALLY think about how to respond to a SCIENTIFIC FACT....CHECKMATE.

Sorry HA, I was unaware that there was a time limit to my responses. I've been busy running a new restaurant my wife and I started.

Where is the checkmate? I once again fail to see truth in your posts, only assumptions and guesses. Please include some verifiable facts if you wish to be considered credible.

George Orwell

03 Jun 2024 12:31 #10 by homeagain
www.neuroscienceinc.com/news/2021/stress...e-adrenal-connection

However, when one feels constant stress, the body is under a constant adrenal stimulation that can disrupt regular processes and result in uncomfortable symptoms

Common adrenal-related symptoms include a range from overstimulated to fatigue, poor mood, “brain fog”, food cravings, lead to overuse of stimulants like caffeine, impact the immune response, and lead to poor sleep and weight gain.

BRAIN FOG,OVERUSE OF CAFFEINE (HE DRINKS how many cokes a day? FELL ASLEEP IN COURT BECAUSE OF NO COKES)

yeah, i WANT AN ADRENALINE JUNKIE ,WITH BRAIN FOG RUNNING MY COUNTY AND DECIDED TO PRESS THE NUKE CODE......:1wolverine: :evil:

on another note, what kind of diner/restaurant?.......hi end or diner and what did u name the business? GOOD ON U....good food for the soul is always needed. CONGRATS RICK

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds