Mexican Election Voting Today

03 Jun 2024 10:25 #11 by FredHayek
Update on the new Mexican president. Despite being Jewish, she supports Hamas over Jerusalem. And she appears to be a puppet of her predecessor, AMLO. So don't expect Mexico to go after the cartels.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2024 15:49 #12 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: absolutley,i THINK HE WILL SEEK REVENGE ...in many forms,he has already shown his "dark side"....he is VENGEFUL AND VILE. let's not forget trump's suggest to just BOMB MEXICO...he would like nothing better than to PROVE to his base, he is KING....and HIS POWER is all encompassing.

NOT JUST MY OPINION.......A relative expresses the same sentiment
www.vanityfair.com/news/story/mary-trump...DCRMVYF012019&source

03 Jun 2024 15:52 #13 by FredHayek
The media has been promising President Trump would be impeached and jailed for the past nine years. They have a 97% failure rate with their predictions.

Sort of like the media's record on the dangers of climate change. 97% inaccurate.

03 Jun 2024 15:56 #14 by FredHayek
Antisemites around the world are already calling the new Mexico president a Zionist.

And most of the attacks are coming from The Left.

03 Jun 2024 18:24 #15 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Mexican Election Voting Today

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: absolutley,i THINK HE WILL SEEK REVENGE ...in many forms,he has already shown his "dark side"....he is VENGEFUL AND VILE. let's not forget trump's suggest to just BOMB MEXICO...he would like nothing better than to PROVE to his base, he is KING....and HIS POWER is all encompassing.

NOT JUST MY OPINION.......A relative expresses the same sentiment
www.vanityfair.com/news/story/mary-trump...DCRMVYF012019&source

LOL, don't you have any relatives you don't like or don't like you? It's like believing Michael Cohen FFS. In order for these predictions to be credible, they would have to be worse than what Biden has done. Why would the #3 DOJ hit man take a 50% pay cut to go after Trump in NYC? The most logical reason would be that Biden demanded he do so. Banana Republic

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds