Women Registering For Selective Service

14 Jun 2024 18:51 #1 by FredHayek

The new Senate Defense spending bill is likely to include women having to register for the draft.

Personally I wish they would shut down the Selective Service. Better ways to spend taxpayer dollars and the Draft is a form of slavery.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jun 2024 08:22 #2 by Rick
It's too bad the idiot military leaders and politicians pushing the DEI crap are chasing out the young men that used to volunteer. We shouldn't have to even think about drafting women, but here we are, deep into our new Idiocracy,

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jun 2024 07:19 #3 by homeagain
GAL GADOT.....from wikipedia

At 20, Gadot was conscripted to the Israel Defense Forces as a combat fitness instructor as part of her mandatory two years of military service.[3][4] She has said that her military background helped her to win the role of Gisele Yashar in the 2009 film Fast & Furious, stating: "I think the main reason was that the director Justin Lin really liked that I was in the military, and he wanted to use my knowledge of weapons."[25] After her military service, Gadot studied law at IDC Herzliya college in Israel (now Reichman University).[26][27][2

I am ambivalent about this...IF there is a "calling" or the female is mentally ready for harassment/abuse/mistreatment by peers and authority figures and can 'KICK SOME BUTT"...u go girl.

17 Jun 2024 08:12 #4 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
I am ambivalent about this...IF there is a "calling" or the female is mentally ready for harassment/abuse/mistreatment by peers and authority figures and can 'KICK SOME BUTT"...u go girl.

Harassment, abuse, and mistreatment? I wasn't aware this was a wide spread problem. Is there some credible source you can provide that backs this up, or is this something you just assume is happening? With this new woke and weak military, I would guess that any men who harass and abuse women would be swiftly made an example of. After all, general Milley has been trying to get to the bottom of the dreaded "white rage" for years now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jun 2024 14:10 #5 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Harassment, abuse, and mistreatment? I wasn't aware this was a wide spread problem. Is there some credible source you can provide that backs this up, or is this something you just assume is happening? With this new woke and weak military, I would guess that any men who harass and abuse women would be swiftly made an example of. After all, general Milley has been trying to get to the bottom of the dreaded "white rage" for years now.

U R SO-O-O UNAWARE......women do NOT believe reporting the incident, will result in ANY action.

news.usni.org/2022/09/01/latest-military...ntagon-officials-say

A survey of sexual assault prevalence in the military found that trust in the services to handle sexual assault sharply declined among female service members.

Less than 40 percent of female service members trusted the military to treat them with respect and dignity. Sixty percent of female service members also did not trust that the military would ensure their safety after reporting a sexual assault.

The least amount of trust was in the military’s ability to keep their privacy protected. Only 34 percent of women believed the service would protect their privacy. This can prevent someone from wanting to go forward with a legal case, said retired Air Force Col. Don Christensen, the president of military sexual trauma advocacy group Protect Our Defenders.

He cited cell phones as an example. An investigation might require a phone download, which could ultimately result in the defense having access to a victim’s text messages.

“And the average person, I don’t care how straight and narrow you are, do not want people reading your private texts and everything else,” he said.

18 Jun 2024 08:39 #6 by Rick
There's a very simple answer... WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE IN THE MILITARY!!

Either than or there should be a military for men and a military for women. Leftist fail to realize the truth about human nature... men and women. You put young men and young women together in stressful situations and you will always have problems.

However, since our military feels the need to inject the armed services with as many mentally unfit people as possible (people who are confused about what gender they are)... just put all the trans and gay people in with the women and have a separate branch just for them. Then we can have a separate branch just for men who are not confused and are there for the same reasons their fathers and grandfathers were there.
Unfortunately the woke left is chasing these men away from the military (especially the "white rage" men Milley wants to learn about). The left destroys everything.

George Orwell

18 Jun 2024 09:24 #7 by FredHayek
Even when you remove women from the military, you still see homosexual rapes and hazing occur.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds