CNN Presidential Debate June 27th Thursday

25 Jun 2024 08:03 #21 by koobookie
I hope Biden answers every debate question with, “Unlike the convicted felon to my right…”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2024 09:17 #22 by Rick
Me too, because the public will see that Biden can’t defend his record as a president. Instead, he and his party had to use the judicial system to take out their biggest threat. People who are not glued the leftist media can see the injustice, even if they don’t like Trump.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jun 2024 09:27 #23 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Me too, because the public will see that Biden can’t defend his record as a president. Instead, he and his party had to use the judicial system to take out their biggest threat. People who are not glued the leftist media can see the injustice, even if they don’t like Trump.

People that don't view life through conspiracy glasses see that Trump is a criminal. Sorry you can't see that.

25 Jun 2024 09:43 #24 by homeagain
INJUSTICE???? Oh please,let me set the record straight...
,the incredible, inconceivable idea that TWO GERIATRIC candidates r our only choices.....is more than absurd ,it is a testimony of our inability to function as a cohesive country.

25 Jun 2024 09:55 #25 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: INJUSTICE???? Oh please,let me set the record straight...
,the incredible, inconceivable idea that TWO GERIATRIC candidates r our only choices.....is more than absurd ,it is a testimony of our inability to function as a cohesive country.

Agree. Let's get some fresh choices to run. These guys are literally retreads.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jun 2024 12:13 #26 by Rick
Waste your vote any way you want Fred. If Biden wins and you voted for RFK or some other person who has zero chance, I don’t want ever hear you bitch about the Democrats destroying our future. There’s two choices… pick the best option that would do the least amount of damage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jun 2024 15:12 - 25 Jun 2024 15:13 #27 by FredHayek
None of our votes for President in Colorado will matter. Neither for the Democrat or Republican nominee.

Much more important will be the House races, ballot measures, and local issues.

And I still firmly believe one of the current nominees will be replaced by the end of the national conventions. Especially if Biden keeps polling so badly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jun 2024 16:21 #28 by koobookie
Attachments:

25 Jun 2024 16:23 #29 by koobookie

Rick wrote: One candidate can speak for hours without notes and ....

More like "he can lie for hours...."
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds