WEAR RED MONDAY....MAKE YOUR VOICE BE HEARD

22 Jun 2024 09:32 #1 by homeagain
www.scrippsnews.com/politics/womens-issu...e-expected-on-monday

The organizers are calling for supporters to wear red, stay home from work and school, and not spend any money unless it's at a women-owned business. The movement is calling for equal rights, reproductive freedom and the end of gender-based violence.

"What we can really understand and measure by Monday, is the strength of the grassroots and how angry people are. And so I think that we will continue to see these organic, grassroots uprisings all the way until our rights are restored," explained Carmona.

The strikes, walkouts and protests are being organized on a variety of digital platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Eventbrite and more. And while the calls to action can vary, the overarching message is clear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jun 2024 10:06 #2 by FredHayek
What happens when you throw a party but no one shows up?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Jun 2024 10:08 #3 by FredHayek
How are you going to end gender based violence? Not allowing male illegal immigrants into America is a good start.

Not allowing men who are convicted rapists to declare themselves women and request assignments to female prisons.

22 Jun 2024 10:13 #4 by Rick
How about if the leftist DA’s in our big cities stop letting everyone off, especially if they are of a certain skin color? Grass roots… Lol!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jun 2024 11:05 #5 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: What happens when you throw a party but no one shows up?

HERE'S A THOUGHT.....the way people give away their power,is by thinking they have none...ALICE WALKER...oh and here is another,THE PRICE OF APATHY IS TO BE RULED BY EVIL MEN. PLATO

Women suffrage did it,way back when and so did STONE WALL in most recent times....U under estimate just how really pissed the other gender is. ....your downfall.

22 Jun 2024 15:01 #6 by FredHayek
I think you underestimate how many women are strong Pro-Life supporters.

23 Jun 2024 06:46 #7 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I think you underestimate how many women are strong Pro-Life supporters.

Oh I'm sure there r woman who believe whole heartily on pro life.....UNTIL THEY HAVE A COMPLICATED PREGNANCY AND HAVE TO FACE UNTHINKABLE DECISIONS THAT A DOCTOR may or may not BE ABLE TO LEGALLY ASSIST THEM. (that is the the whole ugly issue....a shotgun approach that doctors have to navigate IF a baby cannot be delivered safely and the mother could face death)....get a clue,the crisis is complicated and totally fubarred. JMO

23 Jun 2024 09:30 #8 by FredHayek
Actually many of the women who are the most Pro-Life are those who used abortion in the past as birth control.
The scenarios you use are one percent things. Just like rape/incest justifications. Super rare.

23 Jun 2024 15:19 #9 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Actually many of the women who are the most Pro-Life are those who used abortion in the past as birth control.
The scenarios you use are one percent things. Just like rape/incest justifications. Super rare.

[/b]

I think u need to RESEARCH...try YALE MEDICAL SITES....u will find your statement to be in error.

23 Jun 2024 18:17 #10 by FredHayek
So you expect me to do your research? My research comes from more than just one biased source.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds