Democrats Funded Terrorists

26 Jun 2024 07:54 - 26 Jun 2024 07:54 #11 by koobookie

Rick wrote: You’re ok with letting people bypass the judicial system became they don’t have money for bail. That’s what is happening in leftist run cities and the citizens are paying the price. I assume you live in area where you don’t gave to worry about walking in public after dark. Good for you.

Being released on bail is not bypassing the judicial system. That's how the system works.

Your words are really starting to sound authoritarian and fascist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2024 09:11 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Democrats Funded Terrorists
You obviously need to venture outside of your media bubble. It is a fact that leftist DA's are releasing criminals back onto the streets, so the criminals don't have to worry as they commit more crimes. There's a good reason why many retail stores have to close their doors... they can't absorb all the losses.

I realize your sources want to ignore the increases in crime, especially among those who enter our country illegally, but it's real and it's only going to get worse as these insane policies reach other cities.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds