We are Led by Monsters

27 Jun 2024 11:34 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic We are Led by Monsters
iT'S CALLED GENDER FLUIDITY .....look it up in wikipedia

I used to work with two young bisexuals. By the time they were 22, they has stopped being bi. One settled down as a gay male. And the woman settled down as a female heterosexual.
"College experiments, right?"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2024 11:49 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic We are Led by Monsters

Thinking you are a woman and have a cervix doesn't make it so.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

27 Jun 2024 19:37 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic We are Led by Monsters

homeagain wrote: www.nbcnews.com/storyline/transgender-ki...r-5-year-old-n345131

I HAVE POSTED THIS BEFORE.....OBSERVE CAREFULLY THE DELIGHT IN THE FACE OF THE CHILD WHEN HE CAN "JUST BE".......who he was meant to be.

which child? All children who are mutilated and have their hormones experimented with? Research, HA… try it sometime.

I can understand why a child would think he or she is doing the right thing if their parents are mentally ill and think swapping genders is no big deal. I can’t wait for the lawsuits.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jun 2024 19:45 #14 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: iT'S CALLED GENDER FLUIDITY .....look it up in wikipedia

I can't believe you support chopping off penises and loping off the breasts of underage children. You are a monster!

27 Jun 2024 19:49 #15 by Rick
But Fred, it’s all on Wikipedia!! LOL!!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jun 2024 07:23 - 28 Jun 2024 07:27 #16 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic We are Led by Monsters
WELL, I see the problem( *that was there all along)...comprehension of content is lacking I have NEVER stated i believe the "final steps" should be.implemented at a young age, I have ALWAYS stated Believe the child and do your research and take it one step at a time. The finally decision should be made at an age appropriate time line....THINK CHAZ BONO ( I have posted his interview,but I am guessing no one took the time to educate themselves.)

28 Jun 2024 08:02 #17 by Rick
There are anecdotal examples for everything, HA. Anecdotal evidence isn’t scientific fact.

Even if a child doesn’t get surgically mutilated, the messing with hormones will alone do irreversible damage to a body that wasn’t meant to take those hormones. Yes, some people like bono appear to be healthy and happy, that by no means these kind of experiments are good for the majority of children who are trusting parents and doctors.

George Orwell

28 Jun 2024 10:49 #18 by FredHayek
Chas is a horrible example, growing up in a showbiz household with divorce and Hollywood is always a horrible place to raise children. He/she would need mental treatment anyway.

28 Jun 2024 20:26 #19 by FredHayek

UPDATE

Attachments:

29 Jun 2024 20:50 #20 by FredHayek

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds