We are Led by Monsters

30 Jun 2024 05:57 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic We are Led by Monsters
I t would be nice if u also included the sourcing of this picture,,,,,was it AI generated,who wrote the article,

Throwing odd pieces of information into a thread is REALLY getting old and does NOTHING to further your stand. JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jun 2024 07:30 #22 by Freezeman
Replied by Freezeman on topic We are Led by Monsters

homeagain wrote: I t would be nice if u also included the sourcing of this picture,,,,,was it AI generated,who wrote the article,

Throwing odd pieces of information into a thread is REALLY getting old and does NOTHING to further your stand. JMO

Ya it is so hard to find possible sources for such odd pieces of information.
www.google.com/search?q=layla+jane&rlz=1...ceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

30 Jun 2024 09:38 #23 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic We are Led by Monsters
THANK U....NOW. we know KAISER WAS NEGLIGENT (they have dropped into abyss about 15 years ago)
I had KAISER SINCE 1978,they were superb back then,,that all changed when they were required to accept Medicaid.....i left Kaiser in 2015,they were overloaded understaffed and the doctors were fried......this child was a victim of inadequate mental assessment. I believe she will come out the otherside with buckets of money and perhaps she will be able to piece her life back together....THE PARENTS HAVE BIG PROBLEMS
IN THEIR PARENTING SKILLS,where were they to advocate? THEY should have been asking questions and DEMANDING other opinions.....THEY let this child down. The system finished the job..

30 Jun 2024 12:16 #24 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic We are Led by Monsters
Money is a poor substitute for what they did to her.
There is a reason we don't serve underage teens alcohol. They aren't mature enough to handle it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds