MAHER MAKES A MAJOR observation

08 Jul 2024 11:34 #1 by homeagain

ABSOLUTELY DEAD ON....accurate analysis of our acute crisis....logic leads the discussion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2024 12:32 #2 by Rick
Maher has his moments of common sense wisdom, but he's also an unhinged leftist who believes what your media tells him. In the last part of that interview he said that Trump will never leave if he is elected. That's where he loses me 100%... he needs to lay off the weed a little and stop listening to the MSNBC nutcases like Maddow.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jul 2024 15:16 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Maher has his moments of common sense wisdom, but he's also an unhinged leftist who believes what your media tells him. In the last part of that interview he said that Trump will never leave if he is elected. That's where he loses me 100%... he needs to lay off the weed a little and stop listening to the MSNBC nutcases like Maddow.

AND I THINK...your understanding of just how bat shit crazy trump 's mind works is woefully under estimated.

His obsession with power and being on top (at all costs) is first and foremost in his mind. LOSING is a word that he can not accept. (because for so-o long he has been able to manipulate ALL things, it is his EXCEEDINGLY LARGE EGO that requires vast amounts of validation).....which leads directly back to his father's assessment of his son....you CAN'T CUT IT.,SON.

08 Jul 2024 15:34 #4 by Rick
You have nothing but the backing of the media that claimed Biden was as sharp as ever. You have to stop trusting these fools to give you accurate talking points.

Tell me exactly how Trump could remain the president forever... step by step... I'll wait.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 Jul 2024 16:56 #5 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Maher has his moments of common sense wisdom, but he's also an unhinged leftist who believes what your media tells him. In the last part of that interview he said that Trump will never leave if he is elected. That's where he loses me 100%... he needs to lay off the weed a little and stop listening to the MSNBC nutcases like Maddow.

AND I THINK...your understanding of just how bat shit crazy trump 's mind works is woefully under estimated.

His obsession with power and being on top (at all costs) is first and foremost in his mind. LOSING is a word that he can not accept. (because for so-o long he has been able to manipulate ALL things, it is his EXCEEDINGLY LARGE EGO that requires vast amounts of validation).....which leads directly back to his father's assessment of his son....you CAN'T CUT IT.,SON.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

08 Jul 2024 17:43 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote: You have nothing but the backing of the media that claimed Biden was as sharp as ever. You have to stop trusting these fools to give you accurate talking points.

Tell me exactly how Trump could remain the president forever... step by step... I'll wait.

I NEVER stated Biden was still sharp and "on it".

TRUMP'S presidential plan is.....HAVE EVERYONE IN YOUR BACK POCKET....JUDGES for a start,all the way up to the top. SCOTUS.....do the research and observe the obvious. His closes allies r aligning an "army" of operatives.,to insure installation to POTUS. Putin is a superb example.

08 Jul 2024 21:58 #7 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

09 Jul 2024 06:13 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: You have nothing but the backing of the media that claimed Biden was as sharp as ever. You have to stop trusting these fools to give you accurate talking points.

TRUMP'S presidential plan is.....HAVE EVERYONE IN YOUR BACK POCKET....JUDGES for a start,all the way up to the top. SCOTUS.....do the research and observe the obvious. His closes allies r aligning an "army" of operatives.,to insure installation to POTUS. Putin is a superb example.

If you read what I said a second time you'll see that I never said that you thought Joe was sharp... it's YOUR MEDIA that had been saying that, knowing full well he was going down hill.

Again... tell me how Trump would stay in office forever as Bill Maher claims. How would that work, step by step? You're listening to people who are either stoned or stupid or just dishonest. Nobody has ever laid out how Trump would defy the Constitution and plant his ass in the POTUS seat forever. It's a retarded scare tactic that only weak and uniformed minds believe.

George Orwell

09 Jul 2024 07:43 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

If you read what I said a second time you'll see that I never said that you thought Joe was sharp... it's YOUR MEDIA that had been saying that, knowing full well he was going down hill.

Again... tell me how Trump would stay in office forever as Bill Maher claims. How would that work, step by step? You're listening to people who are either stoned or stupid or just dishonest. Nobody has ever laid out how Trump would defy the Constitution and plant his ass in the POTUS seat forever. It's a retarded scare tactic that only weak and uniformed minds believe.

[/b]

I am NOT going to do your research...several sources r reporting AGENDA 47 (47th president) and PLAN
2024 INITIATED BY THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION......democracy,Constitution AND LIFE IN America AS WE HAVE KNOWN IT .....GONE....REMEMBER WE R DEEPLY INTO THE FOURTH TURNING......COLLECTIVELY, PAYING ATTENTION IS A PRIORITY. jmo

09 Jul 2024 09:31 #10 by Rick
There is no research necessary if you actually believe any president of this union could just decide not to leave. It’s a stupid Maddow conspiracy theory with no possible way of coming true. Trump didn’t think the last election was on the up and up, like millions of Americans who watched the voter rules changing at the last minute. Yet, Trump left office anyway because

THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTION!

Stop listening to your idiots.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds