MAHER MAKES A MAJOR observation

09 Jul 2024 11:57 #11 by FredHayek
Every election year there come out stories that a President will refuse to leave office, even heard it about Barack Obama.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jul 2024 12:03 #12 by homeagain
REALLY??? when u have the majority of the government's "players" in your corner (with a concrete plan
and committed to the cause)....U don't think the platform will be challenged and put aside?? I believe u will witness a wanton act of rebellion and a radical revision of AMERICA'S future...compliments of the zealots of the EXTREMIST CHRISTIANS who want "god before country."....The ten commandments in every school's empty wall. is the genesis. jmo

09 Jul 2024 15:50 #13 by FredHayek
Christianity loses millions of followers in the West every year. It has never been this week in American history. There is no way if could make a national Gilead.

10 Jul 2024 07:04 #14 by homeagain
THE EXTREMISTS REVERSED R V W.........THAT IS A STRONG INDICATION OF HOW THIS IS GOING
ROLL OUT. jmo

10 Jul 2024 07:09 #15 by Rick
Valuing human life is not an extreme position, sorry.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jul 2024 08:32 #16 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: THE EXTREMISTS REVERSED R V W.........THAT IS A STRONG INDICATION OF HOW THIS IS GOING
ROLL OUT. jmo

Most of the population of America has full abortion rights still and more purple states are voting to make full abortion rights the state law.

14 Jul 2024 08:42 #17 by homeagain
And NOW, we have a secret society of ULTRA WEALTHY HARD RIGHT CHRISTIANS (Hello, owners of Hobby Lobby) who r doing all in THEIR power to BLOCK legitimate,valid voters from casting a vote that may upset their plan to place THEIR candidate.......into the most powerful position in AMERICA......THIS will stop,in a way that will not be pretty. YOUR (COLLECTIVE) AWARENESS IS WOEFULLY LACKING

14 Jul 2024 08:59 #18 by Rick
I’ve never been to a Hobby Lobby, but I’ll make sure to spend some money there next time I see one… just because it will make me feel good.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Jul 2024 09:02 #19 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: And NOW, we have a secret society of ULTRA WEALTHY HARD RIGHT CHRISTIANS (Hello, owners of Hobby Lobby) who r doing all in THEIR power to BLOCK legitimate,valid voters from casting a vote that may upset their plan to place THEIR candidate.......into the most powerful position in AMERICA......THIS will stop,in a way that will not be pretty. YOUR (COLLECTIVE) AWARENESS IS WOEFULLY LACKING

Every other nation requires photo ID to vote, even poor nations like India and Mexico, but Democrat politicians once more voted against requiring photo ID for national elections. Why do they feel the need to cheat?

14 Jul 2024 15:36 #20 by Rick
She, like every leftist on this country, can’t show proof that anyone is unable to vote. They always use this bullshit line in order to allow anyone and everyone the opportunity to cheap. Anti American at best.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds