THE THOUGHT OF THE DAY.......

14 Jul 2024 07:11 #11 by homeagain
think u need to realize that RADICAL RHETORIC (TRUMP'S WORDS BEFORE JAN. 6th) r a shot fired across the bow and the result was exactly WHAT WAS INTENDED. JMO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jul 2024 08:55 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic THE THOUGHT OF THE DAY.......

homeagain wrote: think u need to realize that RADICAL RHETORIC (TRUMP'S WORDS BEFORE JAN. 6th) r a shot fired across the bow and the result was exactly WHAT WAS INTENDED. JMO

Your opinion is wrong. Tell me how many times Trump has used hateful rhetoric against Democrat voters. Biden, Obama, and Clinton have all mocked and vilified Republican voters. You’re just too isolated from truth to even know what I’m skiing about. Ignorance is bliss.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Jul 2024 09:37 #13 by homeagain
I will allow u the last word,while I just attempt to "find peace" in the silence......we r so screwed as a people,as a nation, as mankind. It is disheartening. JMO

14 Jul 2024 15:33 #14 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic THE THOUGHT OF THE DAY.......
Every time you can’t answer a direct question you just dip out. Worthless trying to constantly get an answer.

The truth is, it’s YOUR PARTY that vilifies Republican voters and you have no evidence that I’m wrong.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds