Republican National Convention 2024

17 Jul 2024 18:56 #1 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2024 20:13 #2 by FredHayek
If you had told the 1980's me that Hulk Hogan would be introducing Donald Trump as the President at the RNC 2024 convention I would just laugh.

18 Jul 2024 22:13 #3 by LadyJazzer
I would have loved to watch the bullshit, but this is my week to sort the silverware drawer and floss the cat. I just couldn't see my way clear.

Of course, there is a special on HBO about Rudolph Hess, the Commandant of Auschwitz, and the millions of Jews he murdered. That should appeal to the Fascists of the ReThuglican Party who find TrumpleThinSkin too boring to watch.

19 Jul 2024 06:26 #4 by Rick
You must be confused. It’s the leftist street animals that are openly calling for the elimination of the Jewish people. The white supremacy bullshit your demented president always lies about isn’t real. You would have figured that out by now if you weren’t plugged into MSNBC 24/7.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jul 2024 08:28 #5 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: You must be confused. It’s the leftist street animals that are openly calling for the elimination of the Jewish people. The white supremacy bullshit your demented president always lies about isn’t real. You would have figured that out by now if you weren’t plugged into MSNBC 24/7.

Exactly. President Trump has a Jewish daughter and son-in-law. The Democrats have Hamas sympathizers who want to kill the Jews and eliminate Israel. The Squad, made up of a Sudanese warlord's daughter and a Palestinian antisemite.
#genocide

19 Jul 2024 08:35 #6 by LadyJazzer
Right... While the psychopath/criminal with the 34 criminal felony convictions who has urged a military tribunal for one critic and an execution for another, and for whom terms like “vermin” for his enemies are par for the course, still lies that the 2020 election was "stolen"--(it wasn't)-- and talks about Hannibal Lector like he's a real person.

Go tell that "anti-jewish" crap to someone who is stupid enough to believe it. We've already got enough "crazy" here.

19 Jul 2024 08:47 #7 by Rick
Nobody cares about those made up felonies except for you leftists who can't admit your party is a disaster area. How have those accounting "crimes" hurt Trump? HINT: They haven't.

Too bad... so sad.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jul 2024 10:59 #8 by FredHayek
Face it Democrats, you are the party of the anti-semites. Jews are targeted on liberal college campuses and deep blue cities.

21 Jul 2024 09:46 #9 by FredHayek

Who is more shocked? Democrats? Or Republican Neoconservatives?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds