Trump Assassination Attempt Staged?

20 Jul 2024 11:21 #1 by FredHayek
34% of Democrats believe it was staged.

A percentage of Republicans think the Secret Service allowed the shooter to take his shot without intervening. (They then killed the Patsy to cover up their participation.)

Why are Americans do distrustful these days? Or do you agree that something doesn't smell right about this assassination attempt?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jul 2024 14:21 #2 by Rick
A 20 year old punk was spotted by many people at close g a sheriff and one of the counter snipers well before he started shooting… then nothing.

The punk has no social media accounts yet he had encrypted comms. Who was he communicating with that would require encryption?

There’s more I can’t remember that’s fishy at best.

Why would anyone trust any part of our government after watching our government act corruptly for the last 8 years? I guess the Trump haters trust this government but fortunately the truth is making all those people look foolish and uninformed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Jul 2024 00:40 #3 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: Or do you agree that something doesn't smell right about this assassination attempt?

Is that a serious question?

21 Jul 2024 08:29 #4 by Rick
Watching too much Joy Reid and Maddow.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Jul 2024 08:45 #5 by FredHayek
So often assassinations are just lucky. The assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand came about because his car got detoured and hung up in traffic.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds