The Democrat Party - Officially Pathetic

23 Jul 2024 10:16 #1 by Rick
Let’s look at the facts…

The party, along with worthless GOP “moderates” have been trying to take Trump out by any means necessary. They only had one play (other than the bullet I predicted may happen), and that was to use the judicial system and find something, anything they could twist and turn into a crime. Just the fact that Trump was sitting in courtrooms was supposed to kill his support. Since these leftists are always wrong about everything, Trump actually increased his popularity because the persecution was so evident. Now the “threat to democracy” dodged assassination by centimeters

All the while they tried to take out Trump, they simultaneously had to keep Biden upright and prevent him from pooping himself on camera. They, along with their media, hid Biden’s cognitive decline from Americans who only consume left wing media. Now that Biden has been exposed to the uninformed normies and the echo chamber leftists, the system has to force Joe out.

Now they just installed a new candidate without a second note vote from a single American voter. We are all supposed to just accept who the system picked to run against Trump. It’s fine with me because she’s a weapons grade idiot, but what about the democracy the left is so fearful of losing?

Someone tell me why the party isn’t pathetic.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2024 19:16 #2 by FredHayek
It is like a Joker God is picking our candidates. Neither is polling over 50%.

Will Harris try to claim Biden's economy? Or will she distance herself from Bidenflation?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds