Presidential Election 2024!

12 Sep 2024 07:38 #181 by koobookie
What a great self-own, Fred. "Set the bar low enough..." when your boy has already been rated in the bottom three worst presidents by presidential historians. Truly weird.

and then there's his debate performance vs Harris. Tell me again how the bar was set low?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Sep 2024 10:23 #182 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: What a great self-own, Fred. "Set the bar low enough..." when your boy has already been rated in the bottom three worst presidents by presidential historians. Truly weird.

and then there's his debate performance vs Harris. Tell me again how the bar was set low?

LOL. Biden has been senile the majority of his administration. The bar is literally on the floor right now. Record high deficit, record inflation during the majority of his term, and now the ghost administration of Joe is preparing to leave the nation in a recession.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Sep 2024 10:52 #183 by koobookie
Oh, so now you're a doctor and can diagnose that he's senile. Sure.

Do you remember what Trump left this administration?

12 Sep 2024 10:59 #184 by FredHayek
How could you doubt George Clooney? Or your own eyes when Joe was wandering around around other foreign leaders while they smirked and tried to get him back on track. #embarrassing

koobookie wrote: Oh, so now you're a doctor and can diagnose that he's senile. Sure.

Do you remember what Trump left this administration?

12 Sep 2024 11:02 #185 by FredHayek

Kamala has to win now! She has the support of her sorority sisters!

By the way, one of the debate moderators this week is a sorority sister of Harris. I will let you decide which one and could she still be objective.
(She wasn't.)
She should have recused herself.

Attachments:

12 Sep 2024 11:12 #186 by koobookie
Point out to me where Linsey Davis helped Kamala Harris in the debate. Be specific.

Show how them being from the same sorority influences her debate moderation.

12 Sep 2024 12:47 #187 by koobookie
Harris graduated from Howard in 1986

Davis graduated New York University in 2007

Not a lot of overlap there, Fred.

12 Sep 2024 13:02 #188 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote:
LOL. Biden has been senile the majority of his administration. The bar is literally on the floor right now. Record high deficit, record inflation during the majority of his term, and now the ghost administration of Joe is preparing to leave the nation in a recession.

Still don't get it, do you? Biden isn't running.

12 Sep 2024 14:05 #189 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

Kamala has to win now! She has the support of her sorority sisters!

By the way, one of the debate moderators this week is a sorority sister of Harris. I will let you decide which one and could she still be objective.
(She wasn't.)
She should have recused herself.[/quote
]

THAT is so- hyper hypocritical ......MUCH of the SCOTUS have not recused themselves from issues that were OBVIOUS conflict of interest....a well appointed panel BY TRUMP. .....not only weird,but WRONG.

12 Sep 2024 14:29 #190 by koobookie
Well, Fred, and other conservatives here, operate under the belief that if you're a democrat, you cannot set aside your political beliefs and be objective.

In addition, f any family member is a democrat, you can't be objective, i.e., in ruling as a judge.

If you were in the same sorority as a current political candidate, you can't be objective, even if you weren't at the same university or sorority house in the same decade.

But if you're a republican, it's easy and natural to be objective.

If you're republican, it's easy to see the "truth," even though conservative media has been shown to be bought and paid for by Russia.

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds