Presidential Election 2024!

14 Sep 2024 23:56 #201 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: HERE'S what is weird.....I know, everyone does not live on the keyboard,BUT where is BB,RICK, FRED
FREEZERMAN and their input on what went down in the debate? Weird......

The courthouse is turned into something of a **** show. I just stopped in every once in a while for a chuckle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2024 08:50 #202 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: HERE'S what is weird.....I know, everyone does not live on the keyboard,BUT where is BB,RICK, FRED

The courthouse is turned into something of a **** show. I just stopped in every once in a while for a chuckle.

OH PLEASE, every cyber site is a joke,the interesting thing is......WHEN BIDEN was in the mix and mud was being thrown around, u guys were ALL opining about what a disaster and debacle the adm. was....NOW that TRUMP toasted himself in the debate.....SILENCE. I left because of the absolutely asinine article about horse semen. THE BASELESS BOTTOM OF THE BARREL BULLSHIT.....U R OPINING IT IS A SHIT SHOW....WHAT A TRAVESTY.......TRUMP IS A SHIT SHOW AND NOW THAT IT IS VERY APPARENT....THERE IS SILENCE. (i'd say a little hypocritical and weird)

15 Sep 2024 09:38 #203 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Presidential Election 2024!

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote:

OH PLEASE, every cyber site is a joke,the interesting thing is......WHEN BIDEN was in the mix and mud was being

I’m sorry I haven’t been around to argue with you about topics none of us can do anything about other than to just throw mud at each other as a way to feel better. My father-in-law and best friend is currently dying from a brain tumor and I’ve been working on his house so my mother in law can sell it once he passes. I’m finding it more and more ridiculous to waste any time on this or any other site. I suppose I’m actually learning the definition of insanity.
Hope you’re doing well HA.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

15 Sep 2024 09:53 - 15 Sep 2024 10:07 #204 by homeagain
OH RICK,, I am so sorry about your FIL (and bestie).....K had the same void of verbal combat.....and I STILL think of ASPENVALLEY,when she posted she was sad and wondering why no one had thought to ask about her absence...she had PANCREATIC CANCER and died within several months...she blogged her experience on 'the zen of gradualness""....it was eye opening and oh so heart rendering. SO-O-O, i AM ASKING ABOUT RAMAGE......EVERYONE THINKS (per the Aspenvalley thread, that it is just a time for a break and posters leave for some peace)......THAT is what I did....till the debate debacle. RAMAGE r u ok?

I’m finding it more and more ridiculous to waste any time on this or any other site. I suppose I’m actually learning the definition of insanity.

Hope you’re doing well HA.

What keeps me sane is the bucolic,rural landscape I live near...(sad, it is on the market,but we had almost 10 years of "inner peace).......at 77 I am doing well,other than hereditary "bad bones"....I just don't do meds and doctors and procedures and when I am ready...M.A.I.D. will be the means of departing......hopeful your FIL is in palliative care and has a advanced directive...none of my business,but U HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT TO THE DOCTORS YOUR WISHES...and a health advocate to enforce them.

15 Sep 2024 21:19 #205 by FredHayek
Candidate Gerald Ford survived a couple assassination attempts during the 1976 election. Now President Trump has.

Ford did lose that election. Charlie Manson's followers were the assasins in the 1970's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Sep 2024 19:56 #206 by FredHayek

The home stretch! I won't miss the texts and e-mails.

Attachments:

17 Sep 2024 12:28 #207 by FredHayek

Attachments:

17 Sep 2024 13:06 #208 by FredHayek

Attachments:

17 Sep 2024 13:34 #209 by koobookie
But Fred, you already have to prove you're a citizen to register. We've been over this.

There are several safeguards in place to prevent non-citizens from registering or voting.

If you have evidence that non-citizens are voting in federal elections in numbers that will sway an election, then post it. Are you willingly spreading lies or just ignorant?

17 Sep 2024 14:13 #210 by FredHayek

K, you just saw a story where over 300 illegal aliens were registered to vote. And now you deny that it happens. What more proof do you need that Motor Voter laws and the lack of use of photo ID at polling places is affecting election integrity?

Why is demanding photo ID so onerous to you? Do you honestly believe a significant percentage of Democrat voters don't have legal photo ID?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 1.026 seconds