Will You Fall For The Next Media Coverup/Deception?

24 Jul 2024 23:30 - 24 Jul 2024 23:36 #1 by Rick
Think about the millions of Americans, fooled by their only sources of news. For 3 1/2 years they all gave their consumers a false picture of who Joe Biden is. They have the same information the right has, so they know Biden is corrupt and had been using his son like a mob boss uses his henchmen to collect debts. The leftist media also knew damn well that Biden had significant cognitive issues that were visible in 2020, but nobody wanted to talk about it, because power is more important than the people knowing their president doesn’t have enough clear thought left to run this country.

Now we are quickly seeing them doing the same thing with Harris. If you only consume Democrat media, then you probably think I’m nuts, like when I said 3 years ago that the system would remove Joe. There is so much footage of KH that the media could never show, unless it’s live and they have no choice.

So, are you going to do your own research and think for yourselves, or are you going to just believe the same people who lied to you for 3 1/2 year?

Edit to add: I am in no way thinking anyone who hates Trump would ever vote for him, I’m just looking for some honesty, when it comes to Kamala Harris and her issues. Yeah, Trump has his issues too, but policies are the only thing that matter followed by the respect we need to gain from our enemies. Sorry, but Harris sitting across the table from Putin is a horrifying picture I hope we never see.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2024 08:15 #2 by FredHayek
Kamala is so incompetent that the GOP just needs to play her speeches as ads.

Please note Barack Obama's lukewarm acceptance of Harris. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets her replaced before the November election.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jul 2024 08:36 #3 by Rick
They are all going to have buyers remorse, depending on how much Harris talks in the next few weeks. You can't fix stupid, especially in this short amount of time.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jul 2024 12:12 #4 by FredHayek
The leftist press covered for senile Biden for over a decade. (Even Obama occasionally hid him in the basement after he would go off the rails.)
The Atlantic and Rolling Stone will write more hagiographies about how cool Kamala is and how her style is top notch!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds