DEI

25 Jul 2024 07:22 - 25 Jul 2024 07:22 #1 by Rick
DEI was created by Rick
Isn’t it fascinating how the left created this DEI bullshit but then have to live with its consequences? I think it’s hilarious!

Now the left is all up in arms about some Republicans pointing out that Harris was picked because of her race and gender to serve as VP, which is 100% why she was picked.

Why be upset and outraged when identity is the first thing leftists look at these days? I guess it doesn’t matter how unserious and unqualified she is because your meds will paint whatever picture of her the system wants ou to believe, and its obvious to me now… you will believe.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2024 07:47 #2 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic DEI
Yeah, the ReThuglicans already have their DEI hire:

"DEI: Degenerate / Ego-maniacal / Ignorant"

Too bad he's a convicted felon with a penchant for grabbing women's genitalia.

25 Jul 2024 08:06 - 25 Jul 2024 08:06 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic DEI

Reverse DEI? Joe Biden pledged to pick a black woman. Harris's top four VP choices are all white males. One is minority Jewish. He might be locked out because it would upset the Pro-Hamas wing of the party.

These were the terrorists who rioted outside the Capitol yesterday when Netanyahu spoke before both chambers of Congress. Burning US flags and raising terrorist flags in their place.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

25 Jul 2024 08:41 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic DEI

LadyJazzer wrote: Yeah, the ReThuglicans already have their DEI hire:

"DEI: Degenerate / Ego-maniacal / Ignorant"

Too bad he's a convicted felon with a penchant for grabbing women's genitalia.

I see your lack of substance hasn't changed over the years. Too bad you'll have to leave again once Trump is reelected.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds