Biden Administration Incompetence

04 Aug 2024 15:01 #1 by FredHayek

Or do you think it was intentional?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Aug 2024 21:57 #2 by FredHayek

Good think Pelosi and Obama forced Joe out. More crimes found on Hunter's laptop.

(Australian press, because the American press has been hiding Hunter and Joe's crimes for decades.)

Attachments:

12 Aug 2024 11:20 #3 by Rick
There's no reason the FBI would have kept the laptop's contents a secret unless there was damaging evidence that would hurt the Biden family and the system they serve. Those of us not plugged into the leftist matrix knew this a long time ago, just like we knew Joe has brain damage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 11:24 #4 by koobookie

Rick wrote: There's no reason the FBI would have kept the laptop's contents a secret unless there was damaging evidence that would hurt the Biden family and the system they serve. Those of us not plugged into the leftist matrix knew this a long time ago, just like we knew Joe has brain damage.

Another erroneous conclusion by Rick.

12 Aug 2024 11:30 #5 by Rick

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: There's no reason the FBI would have kept the laptop's contents a secret unless there was damaging evidence that would hurt the Biden family and the system they serve. Those of us not plugged into the leftist matrix knew this a long time ago, just like we knew Joe has brain damage.

Another erroneous conclusion by Rick.

Great comeback! LOL

Why do you think the FBI lied to a FISA court in order to spy on the Trump campaign? Did they do it because they are an honest government agency or is it possible that that agency is full of people who are doing whatever they can to protect the system that protects them?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 11:35 #6 by koobookie
It's like you and Fred make these statements about how Obama and Pelosi are running the Biden White House with absolutely no proof.

It's when you two talk about how the Hunter laptop is full of information that will prove yada yada yada with absolutely no proof.

It's how you talk about how the "leftist media" is blah blah blah with absolutely no proof.

Oooh, and now you get to use the right wing talking point of the "leftist matrix." Good on you, Rick. You've certainly proven yourself a useful tool for the right wing media.

12 Aug 2024 11:58 #7 by Rick
Tell me, koobookie... do you really believe Joe Biden has been making all the decisions in his administration, knowing what you now know about Joe's mental capacity?

And, you people really need to be consistent in your assessments of political comments made by politicians. Trump said he would be a dictator for ONE DAY when it comes to the border. He would do exactly what Biden did and would reverse all of Biden's border executive orders. So, why is this so hard to believe:

OBAMA: I said this before. People would ask me, "Knowing what you know now, do you wish you had a third term?" And I used to say, "You know what? If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a front man or front woman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, and then I could sort of deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, I'd be fine with that.

Oh, he was just joking, but there's no way Trump was joking... right? Joe was Obama's VP and Obama promised to "fundamentally transform America"... he's getting another 4 years to do that without being president. If you think a guy with dementia has been calling all the shots on his own, you really are naive.

You seem to think that if your trusted sources don't tell you something, then there's no way that something can be true... Again, look at how they lied to you about Biden's mental and physical issues for the last 3 1/2 years and then tell me they were honest journalists.

www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-third-term-stand-in-quote/

George Orwell

12 Aug 2024 20:13 #8 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: It's like you and Fred make these statements about how Obama and Pelosi are running the Biden White House with absolutely no proof.

It's when you two talk about how the Hunter laptop is full of information that will prove yada yada yada with absolutely no proof.

It's how you talk about how the "leftist media" is blah blah blah with absolutely no proof.

Oooh, and now you get to use the right wing talking point of the "leftist matrix." Good on you, Rick. You've certainly proven yourself a useful tool for the right wing media.

You demand proof for every statement. Sorry this isn't a court. You are allowed to speculate. Editorials do that all the time.

And many things like who controls the Biden Administration they want to keep secret. And their media allies will help them keep it secret.

Do you honestly think Joe Biden is a mastermind? If he was smart, why did he step aside? He was forced out. President Obama told George Clooney to write that letter.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds