Tim Walz? Who Is Harris's New VP?

07 Aug 2024 08:06 #11 by Rick
Tampons in 4th grade boys bathrooms… that’s weird.

Giving the state the power to take kids away from parents who won’t allow their kids to be mutilated… weird and evil.

I don’t think they could have found a more radical leftist if they tried.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2024 10:30 #12 by FredHayek
Can't disagree. 12 years olds shouldn't be given hormone treatments and surgery because they feel like they are a woman.
They need to wait until they are 18. And probably should live as the opposite sex for three years before starting hormone treatments and scheduling surgeries.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Aug 2024 12:17 #13 by Blazer Bob
" If Trump builds a 25 foot wall I'll invest in a 30 foot ladder factory"

That is simply a continuation of the Biden Harris we don't want a border at all Policy.

07 Aug 2024 15:56 #14 by Rick
He will just lie and say he’s now all in for controlling the border. These people have no shame or principles on which they stand. They really don’t need any though because their media and sheep just want to win, no matter what it costs this country.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 Aug 2024 20:21 - 07 Aug 2024 20:23 #15 by Blazer Bob

07 Aug 2024 22:16 #16 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote: substack.com/redirect/ef5afefd-d03d-4784...rH2h747xwACLbQ3oWhrg

That's a perfect commercial... I hope Trump uses that image along with the fact that Walz let it burn then Harris worked to bail out the criminals. It's too bad most Democrats can't remember that far back.

George Orwell

08 Aug 2024 09:35 #17 by FredHayek

Are they Swift boating the liberal governor of Minnesota?

The governor who refused to deploy the Minnesota National Guard when the ANTIFA Blackshirts were burning down minority neighborhoods.

Attachments:

08 Aug 2024 09:56 #18 by LadyJazzer
Liars gonna lie. And the usual knuckle-draggers on the right have found a new out-and-out lie to propagate. Must get tiresome when you find out your puerile attacks don't work.

08 Aug 2024 10:16 #19 by FredHayek

Poor job of vetting by Obama? I mean VP Harris

Which is worse, welching out of a contract? Or abusing a couch?

Attachments:

08 Aug 2024 12:42 #20 by homeagain
IF u trash talk...then source the tidbit....other wise it's just the usual lies.....

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds