Vaccines?

08 Aug 2024 11:24 #1 by FredHayek
Vaccines? was created by FredHayek

Most vaccines are highly effective, but Coronavirus rapidly mutates so it is hard to protect against. By the time the vaccines are manufactured, they are already obsolete. The flu vaccine is a cocktail of different dead viruses that are probably out of date too. They just hope they picked the right ones.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Aug 2024 12:38 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Vaccines?
never get the flu shot.....tried once,felt like the flu hit me....one and done.

08 Aug 2024 14:03 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Vaccines?

homeagain wrote: never get the flu shot.....tried once,felt like the flu hit me....one and done.

That is how vaccines work. They trick your body into deploying antibodies that spike your temperature and does other stuff to kill the virus.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Aug 2024 14:17 #4 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

Most vaccines are highly effective, but Coronavirus rapidly mutates so it is hard to protect against. By the time the vaccines are manufactured, they are already obsolete. The flu vaccine is a cocktail of different dead viruses that are probably out of date too. They just hope they picked the right ones.

[/b]

BINGO....unsure of effectiveness and I AM unsure of just what the hell is in it..I.do NOT get the shot.

09 Aug 2024 12:23 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Vaccines?
But your demented president made sure people got fired for not taking the experimental shot. So much for the “my body my choice” bullshit.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Aug 2024 16:34 #6 by homeagain
and I don't work with very critically ill people,and FYI....MANY just walked off the job,they made a choice.

10 Aug 2024 08:09 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Vaccines?

homeagain wrote: and I don't work with very critically ill people,and FYI....MANY just walked off the job,they made a choice.

What does this have to do with you?

What's the difference between getting fired and being forced to quit? oh yeah, no unemployment benefits...

You really are a useful tool of the system.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds