Population Death Spiral?

08 Aug 2024 14:31 #1 by FredHayek

Declining rapidly in just one year!
Maybe we do want more immigrants just to keep things running!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2024 12:19 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Population Death Spiral?
More people on the government dole, Fred? Do you have statistics that show these millions of poor people are adding more to this country than they take? Nobody has that info because it would be impossible to measure. Common sense tells me poor people don’t create wealth, unless they just help the wealthy get more wealth. They are definitely not helping the poor and middle class American citizens.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Aug 2024 12:58 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Population Death Spiral?
Democrats and their media allies claim the American economy would collapse if we sent home ten million illegal immigrants. Maybe. But we would no longer have to provide housing for ten million foreign nationals. No longer have to provide them with emergency medical care. And more young Americans could buy their first homes.

09 Aug 2024 15:58 - 09 Aug 2024 16:00 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Population Death Spiral?
R U,RICK OR FRED WILLING TO SCRUB PORTY POTTIES,CLEAN UP A GRUESOME CRIME SCENE,

WASH DISH IN A LARGE RESTAURANT,WORK OUT IN 11O DEGREE SUN DOING RICH PEOPLES LAWN,WORK IN A SLAUGHTER HOUSE , CLEAN WEALTHY PEOPLES MEGA MANSIONS,DO ALL THE MENIAL JOBS THAT NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO????? iF THE ANSWER IS YES...TO PU FOOD IN YOUR CHILDREN'S BELLIES....THEN GOOD ON U...OTHERWISE SHUT THE FU.

immigrants r vital to this economy,end of story

09 Aug 2024 16:50 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Population Death Spiral?

homeagain wrote: R U,RICK OR FRED WILLING TO SCRUB PORTY POTTIES,CLEAN UP A GRUESOME CRIME SCENE,

WASH DISH IN A LARGE RESTAURANT,WORK OUT IN 11O DEGREE SUN DOING RICH PEOPLES LAWN,WORK IN A SLAUGHTER HOUSE , CLEAN WEALTHY PEOPLES MEGA MANSIONS,DO ALL THE MENIAL JOBS THAT NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO????? iF THE ANSWER IS YES...TO PU FOOD IN YOUR CHILDREN'S BELLIES....THEN GOOD ON U...OTHERWISE SHUT THE FU.

Democrats demand we keep bringing in illegal aliens to do our dirty work!
If wages rise, so does mechanization. One hundred years ago, even middle class homes had servants, now they have dishwashers, laundry machines, robot vacuums.

And those illegals you want to take advantage of? Their birth rates are falling quickly too. Talking with our guide in Mexico, he came from a family of six. His wife had nine siblings. They only have one daughter.

10 Aug 2024 07:55 - 10 Aug 2024 08:00 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Population Death Spiral?

homeagain wrote: R U,RICK OR FRED WILLING TO SCRUB PORTY POTTIES,CLEAN UP A GRUESOME CRIME SCENE,

Ah yes, the old "Shut the FU" line... always used when you don't have a valid argument. Show me the numbers, HA. Show me the proof that the 10 million plus poor people, criminals, terrorists, etc, are a net positive for this country. Show me evidence that taxpayers are not on the hook for housing, education, medical care, etc. You can't

Edit to add.., my wife and I own a restaurant now and I can often be found in the kitchen washing dishes. I also have a 15 yr old kid that I pay $15 an hour to wash dishes. I'm sure a "migrant' would do the job for less money, but I would only hire US citizens, as should every small and big business.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds