Walz Is Weird!

09 Aug 2024 13:16 #11 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Walz Is Weird!
So that makes it okay, Fred?

Are you proud that you're spreading a disgusting lie, Fred? Does that make you feel good, like a big man?

Are you willing to tell your grandchildren this lie? Do you want to explain this to them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2024 14:40 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Walz Is Weird!
Walz lied about his service in Afghanistan.

Bone Spurs Trump has actually been shot at more times than Walz but you won't address the lying governor of Minnesota.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Aug 2024 14:54 #13 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Walz lied about his service in Afghanistan.

Bone Spurs Trump has actually been shot at more times than Walz but you won't address the lying governor of Minnesota.

And you're spreading a disgusting lie about drinking horse semen.

Would you tell that lie - even as a joke - to the public? Tell you what, why don't you go publish that lie on facebook with your real name attached to it. See how that goes for you.

Even better, why don't you tell us your real name here, so we can all attach it to you personally? Hmmm?

09 Aug 2024 15:24 #14 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Walz Is Weird!

koobookie wrote: Wow. I stop in to see what you boys are posting and see this bile? You're spreading a false rumor, Fred. It's disgusting.

This should be moved to the ring.

I think this is more of a fun fact than bile but it is irrelevant he has a record of governance and a military record.

09 Aug 2024 15:51 #15 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Walz Is Weird!
NO....it's the rhetoric that spews out of the R's orifice.....and then is retweeted.repeated,and regurgitated
TIME AND TIME AGAIN....just different words THAT ALL SOUND THE SAME....innuendos,insults,ignorance
that degrades the very soul of the nation.....I don't do Facebook...but my DH does and he has sworn off the
platform ...because it is so debasing. AND IGNORANT.

09 Aug 2024 15:52 #16 by koobookie

Blazer Bob wrote:

koobookie wrote: Wow. I stop in to see what you boys are posting and see this bile? You're spreading a false rumor, Fred. It's disgusting.

I think this is more of a fun fact than bile but it is irrelevant he has a record of governance and a military record.

No, it's not a "fact."

It's a disgusting lie about Walz, that is being spread by right wing web sites and panicked right wing conservatives, like Fred.

09 Aug 2024 15:59 #17 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Walz Is Weird!
That's pretty funny coming from you HA you've spewed more ink barrels full of vitriol in the last eight years than Carter has Liver pills.

09 Aug 2024 16:04 #18 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Walz Is Weird!
AND HAVE SOURCED MY POSTS FOR THE MOST......now, not my problem if u (collectively) DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THOSE SOURCES......your choice.

09 Aug 2024 16:43 - 09 Aug 2024 16:44 #19 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Walz Is Weird!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

10 Aug 2024 08:32 #20 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Walz Is Weird!

Spreading false rumors to who... the 5 people that read this board? LOL... this isn't Tik Tok.

You disappeared after the debate when you finally found out Joe's brain isn't working properly... glad the shock finally wore off and you're back!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds